12 Nov 2024, 14:13
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Falentra Black wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 14:11Hello Aleks! mini Fal!![]()
I’m doing okay! On a mission to get my replies in today. Starting with Renzo’s! How about you?
Time to stalk your posts
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
12 Nov 2024, 14:22
Let's Chat!
My number one stalkerPrat Pass wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 14:13ReducioFalentra Black wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 14:11Hello Aleks! mini Fal!![]()
I’m doing okay! On a mission to get my replies in today. Starting with Renzo’s! How about you?
Time to stalk your posts
| Falentra Black Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio | Rain Günther |
12 Nov 2024, 14:32
Let's Chat!
I’m good I did a starter happy how it turned out Aleks looks like mini fal in it mhm mnmFalentra Black wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 14:11Hello Aleks! mini Fal!![]()
I’m doing okay! On a mission to get my replies in today. Starting with Renzo’s! How about you?
12 Nov 2024, 17:02
Let's Chat!
Nearly got caught up on all my replies!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Nov 2024, 17:14
Let's Chat!
Just a couple more to do 
... And then the cycle begins anew
... And then the cycle begins anew
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Nov 2024, 17:47
Let's Chat!
Good afternoon all!
Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 7 my Ency
12 Nov 2024, 18:21
Let's Chat!
Hallooooo!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
12 Nov 2024, 18:27
Let's Chat!
*squee*!!
I've got some loreeee brewing!
Gonna wait until I do more of a particular thread before I release it though
I've got some loreeee brewing!
Gonna wait until I do more of a particular thread before I release it though
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone