12 Nov 2024, 13:03
Let's Chat!
Eric!
Hello, hello!
How're you?
How're you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Nov 2024, 13:04
Let's Chat!
morning
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Nov 2024, 13:04
Let's Chat!
Ello both of you
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
12 Nov 2024, 13:08
Let's Chat!
hello mr pass
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Nov 2024, 13:09
Let's Chat!
Staying bored in classes. Trying to catch up on what replies (and new threads such as me trying to get a pet here, and also the pumpkin thing XD). I know I have to reply to you hopefully I can catch up on that today. If not I will put it up there on my priorities XD. Wbu? How are you doing?
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
12 Nov 2024, 13:15
Let's Chat!
The feeling's mutualEric Kim wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:09Staying bored in classes. Trying to catch up on what replies (and new threads such as me trying to get a pet here, and also the pumpkin thing XD). I know I have to reply to you hopefully I can catch up on that today. If not I will put it up there on my priorities XD. Wbu? How are you doing?
On the upside, I'll hopefully get some much needed lore out in the next couple weeks
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Nov 2024, 13:36
Let's Chat!
OOOO I AM A FAN OF ANYTHING LORE RELATED!Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:15The feeling's mutualEric Kim wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:09Staying bored in classes. Trying to catch up on what replies (and new threads such as me trying to get a pet here, and also the pumpkin thing XD). I know I have to reply to you hopefully I can catch up on that today. If not I will put it up there on my priorities XD. Wbu? How are you doing?I've got several replies myself and I've got essays on the horizon for uni (They're not due for a few weeks but they're pretty hefty in terms of content)
On the upside, I'll hopefully get some much needed lore out in the next couple weeks![]()
Also don't remind me XD I have a 15 page essay to do on some stuff and the deadline is sometime by the end of this month. I started it but goddamn is it going slowwww. And a presentation. And exams. Ok yeah I am not going to get replies that soon apparently. Today I will try to do some rp but exams are fast approaching so it will be so patchy for a while now.
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
12 Nov 2024, 13:43
Let's Chat!
Haha, I’m always here! Just.. watching from afar…
| Falentra Black Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio | Rain Günther |
12 Nov 2024, 13:49
Let's Chat!
Fallllllll my queeen my loveeee
12 Nov 2024, 14:11
Let's Chat!
Hello Aleks! mini Fal!
I’m doing okay! On a mission to get my replies in today. Starting with Renzo’s! How about you?
| Falentra Black Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio | Rain Günther |