Back 8549 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Reducio
Falentra Black wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 14:11
Aleksandra FairBairn wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:49
Fallllllll my queeen my loveeee <3 How are youuuuu?
Hello Aleks! mini Fal! <3
I’m doing okay! On a mission to get my replies in today. Starting with Renzo’s! How about you?

Time to stalk your posts

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Prat Pass wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 14:13
Reducio
Falentra Black wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 14:11
Aleksandra FairBairn wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:49
Fallllllll my queeen my loveeee <3 How are youuuuu?
Hello Aleks! mini Fal! <3
I’m doing okay! On a mission to get my replies in today. Starting with Renzo’s! How about you?

Time to stalk your posts
My number one stalker :blush: hahahah

Falentra Black
Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio
Rain Günther
OOC Let's Chat!
Falentra Black wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 14:11
Aleksandra FairBairn wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:49
Fallllllll my queeen my loveeee <3 How are youuuuu?
Hello Aleks! mini Fal! <3
I’m doing okay! On a mission to get my replies in today. Starting with Renzo’s! How about you?
I’m good I did a starter happy how it turned out Aleks looks like mini fal in it mhm mnm

"Men mocks the Gods until they need them"

Inpc of Isadora V.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Nearly got caught up on all my replies! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good work on the grind.

Object Permanence persists darkness.
OOC Let's Chat!
Just a couple more to do ;)

... And then the cycle begins anew :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good afternoon all! T-)

Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 7 my Ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hallooooo!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono
OOC Let's Chat!
*squee*!!

I've got some loreeee brewing!

Gonna wait until I do more of a particular thread before I release it though ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8549 / 18141