Back 8489 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Omg Haven is such a pretty name!!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
aww thank you Amelia


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:31 I considered applying for a werewolf (still am now as I have the time (or at least I think lol)) as I think it'd be cool to rp as one but idk if it'd fit Sabrina egh
Well those ancient students here say you can be bitten later, so no rush I guess!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:26 My fourth time being a firsty to :3 :lol:
Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient :shock2:
Please im not that old ✋😭 Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
You can be bitten at a later day but there are consequences I suggest if you want the werewolf trait to get it sooner than later cause it's not guaranteed after all you would need another Pc who is a werewolf to bite you in the future and there's big consequences for that sadly some people still do it though <3

"Men mocks the Gods until they need them"

Inpc of Isadora V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:26 My fourth time being a firsty to :3 :lol:
Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient :shock2:
Please im not that old ✋😭 Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
Dont worry, you are in your best years grandpa :chocogrenouille:
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:26 My fourth time being a firsty to :3 :lol:
Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient :shock2:
Please im not that old ✋😭 Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
I’m older than u
Omg who were u before tell me pls

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Aleksandra FairBairn wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:36 You can be bitten at a later day but there are consequences I suggest if you want the werewolf trait to get it sooner than later cause it's not guaranteed after all you would need another Pc who is a werewolf to bite you in the future and there's big consequences for that sadly some people still do it though <3
yeah, i dont think id like to go through that- on either ends, really. So for me personaly its now or never (or at least never with this character, that is)
OOC Let's Chat!
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:37
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:26 My fourth time being a firsty to :3 :lol:
Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient :shock2:
Please im not that old ✋😭 Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
Dont worry, you are in your best years grandpa :chocogrenouille:
Let me just run to the retirement home then XD
Juniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:39
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:26 My fourth time being a firsty to :3 :lol:
Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient :shock2:
Please im not that old ✋😭 Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
I’m older than u
Omg who were u before tell me pls
Probs XD


Quinn Root, Andre Lebedev, Alexand Mason, Quinn Root again, and now Ollie

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oi Ollie, when did you get a cat?!
Back 8489 / 18141