6 Nov 2024, 15:32
Let's Chat!
Omg Haven is such a pretty name!!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
6 Nov 2024, 15:33
Let's Chat!
Well those ancient students here say you can be bitten later, so no rush I guess!Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:31 I considered applying for a werewolf (still am now as I have the time (or at least I think lol)) as I think it'd be cool to rp as one but idk if it'd fit Sabrina egh
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
6 Nov 2024, 15:35
Let's Chat!
Please im not that oldSabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient![]()

Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
6 Nov 2024, 15:36
Let's Chat!
You can be bitten at a later day but there are consequences I suggest if you want the werewolf trait to get it sooner than later cause it's not guaranteed after all you would need another Pc who is a werewolf to bite you in the future and there's big consequences for that sadly some people still do it though
6 Nov 2024, 15:37
Let's Chat!
Dont worry, you are in your best years grandpaOliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35Please im not that oldSabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient![]()
Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
6 Nov 2024, 15:39
Let's Chat!
I’m older than uOliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35Please im not that oldSabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient![]()
Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
Omg who were u before tell me pls
6 Nov 2024, 15:44
Let's Chat!
yeah, i dont think id like to go through that- on either ends, really. So for me personaly its now or never (or at least never with this character, that is)Aleksandra FairBairn wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:36 You can be bitten at a later day but there are consequences I suggest if you want the werewolf trait to get it sooner than later cause it's not guaranteed after all you would need another Pc who is a werewolf to bite you in the future and there's big consequences for that sadly some people still do it though![]()
6 Nov 2024, 15:49
Let's Chat!
Let me just run to the retirement home then XDSabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:37Dont worry, you are in your best years grandpaOliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35Please im not that oldSabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient![]()
Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
![]()
Probs XDJuniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:39I’m older than uOliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35Please im not that oldSabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient![]()
Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
Omg who were u before tell me pls
Quinn Root, Andre Lebedev, Alexand Mason, Quinn Root again, and now Ollie