4 Nov 2024, 13:34
Let's Chat!
Ah hehehe well... *Runs away immediately.* I don't like Chemistry at all!!!Darcelle Satriya wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 13:20 hi, personally I'm in physics-chemistry class, I don't understand anything, does anyone want to take my place?![]()
Oh that's good, I wish you a pleasant wait!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 13:26 -calmly waits for Keith's status to be changed to halfblood and werewolf.-
![]()
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
4 Nov 2024, 13:54
Let's Chat!
very busy with culinary this month jeez-
very problamatic with my job
very problamatic with my job
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Nov 2024, 14:06
Let's Chat!
culinary you say? what's on the menu?
Amor Vincit Omnia | Love Conquers All
4 Nov 2024, 15:00
Let's Chat!
I have a test on Wednesdayyy
Anyone want to rp? .o.
Anyone want to rp? .o.
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
4 Nov 2024, 15:18
Let's Chat!
Oh yeah I’m Gen Z all the way. I may be literally driving and looking for jobs but I have the same vocab as an iPad kidJoseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:49 Don't blame us Gen Z dudes![]()
We're not like those brainrot Gen Alpha kiddos, we're too sigma for that! Wait- what did I just say?![]()
![]()
4 Nov 2024, 15:24
Let's Chat!
Ok!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
4 Nov 2024, 15:27
Let's Chat!
werewolf buddiessssKeith Moore wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 13:26 -calmly waits for Keith's status to be changed to halfblood and werewolf.-
![]()
