Back 8448 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Darcelle Satriya wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 13:20 hi, personally I'm in physics-chemistry class, I don't understand anything, does anyone want to take my place? :decayed:
Ah hehehe well... *Runs away immediately.* I don't like Chemistry at all!!!

Keith Moore wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 13:26 -calmly waits for Keith's status to be changed to halfblood and werewolf.-

🕺🕺
Oh that's good, I wish you a pleasant wait!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
very busy with culinary this month jeez-

very problamatic with my job


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
culinary you say? what's on the menu?

Amor Vincit Omnia | Love Conquers All
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm sooooo bored. i don't wanna study anymore.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
I have a test on Wednesdayyy
Anyone want to rp? .o.

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:49 Don't blame us Gen Z dudes :meninblack:
We're not like those brainrot Gen Alpha kiddos, we're too sigma for that! Wait- what did I just say? :woot: :lol:
Oh yeah I’m Gen Z all the way. I may be literally driving and looking for jobs but I have the same vocab as an iPad kid

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 15:00 I have a test on Wednesdayyy
Anyone want to rp? .o.
I'm open

Amor Vincit Omnia | Love Conquers All
OOC Let's Chat!
Viviana De Santis wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 15:20
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 15:00 I have a test on Wednesdayyy
Anyone want to rp? .o.
I'm open
Ok!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 13:26 -calmly waits for Keith's status to be changed to halfblood and werewolf.-

🕺🕺
werewolf buddiessss


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
wooh, just finishing my errand post!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 8448 / 18141