Back 8446 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 12:42
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:49 Don't blame us Gen Z dudes :meninblack:
We're not like those brainrot Gen Alpha kiddos, we're too sigma for that! Wait- what did I just say? :woot: :lol:
I’m- I’m scared-
When sigma finds itself in Hogwarts, you know everything has gone funky
😂
OMW FR :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 12:44
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 12:42
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:49 Don't blame us Gen Z dudes :meninblack:
We're not like those brainrot Gen Alpha kiddos, we're too sigma for that! Wait- what did I just say? :woot: :lol:
I’m- I’m scared-
When sigma finds itself in Hogwarts, you know everything has gone funky
😂
Don't worry, you're safe with me! 'Cause only a sigma can go against a sigma and I'm a good sigma
My brain was not braining when I read that-
I mean, ok!! 👍

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe, it's better for you not to strain your brain for such things, dear!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
(´・∀・`)

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono
OOC Let's Chat!
:grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:40
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:58 I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?

Alliasta, what's your signature word?
Uhm is being in Generation Z a problem? Because I am a generation z! But I'm definitely not one of those toxic ones!

Oh and my signature word... I have one in my native language but it's not suitable for English... heh
Nah, I'm gen z too. All the generations have problems tho(or at least most of 'em)

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Yoo hi Emiline!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Studying is so fun, ive done 4 hours so far and i feel so productive

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
what have you been studying for?

Amor Vincit Omnia | Love Conquers All
Back 8446 / 18141