Back 8439 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:10
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:00
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:58 I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?
You would be correct in that!! :lol: Tbh I'm not even that sure- I mostly use it like cool or amazing type thing XD Mostly also use it to make my friends mad (not in a mean way, that's just how we joke around and what not :lol:)
According to the internet, its a popular and successful guy who would be on top of the hierarchy but chooses not to be.
So in the context of "what the sigma?"
That works with neither definition! What is wrong with our generation???

But remember what Abraham Lincoln said.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
What the sigma? Is like my favorite thing to say :wow: One of my friends made the acronym WTAS? What the actual sigma? and I love it sm XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:24
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:10
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:00
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:58 I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?
You would be correct in that!! :lol: Tbh I'm not even that sure- I mostly use it like cool or amazing type thing XD Mostly also use it to make my friends mad (not in a mean way, that's just how we joke around and what not :lol:)
According to the internet, its a popular and successful guy who would be on top of the hierarchy but chooses not to be.
So in the context of "what the sigma?"
That works with neither definition! What is wrong with our generation???

But remember what Abraham Lincoln said.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
What the sigma? Is like my favorite thing to say :wow: One of my friends made the acronym WTAS? What the actual sigma? and I love it sm XD
I don't swear, and I try not to say things that I don't know what they mean, so I have a habit of saying like goodness gracious. And people think it is just the most entertaining thing ever.

Do you think its so inground into how you talk that you wouldn't be able to stop saying it even if you tried?

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
OOC Let's Chat!
@Avis Marlong
That's what I do too!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:24
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:10
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:00
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:58 I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?
You would be correct in that!! :lol: Tbh I'm not even that sure- I mostly use it like cool or amazing type thing XD Mostly also use it to make my friends mad (not in a mean way, that's just how we joke around and what not :lol:)
According to the internet, its a popular and successful guy who would be on top of the hierarchy but chooses not to be.
So in the context of "what the sigma?"
That works with neither definition! What is wrong with our generation???

But remember what Abraham Lincoln said.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
What the sigma? Is like my favorite thing to say :wow: One of my friends made the acronym WTAS? What the actual sigma? and I love it sm XD
I don't swear, and I try not to say things that I don't know what they mean, so I have a habit of saying like goodness gracious. And people think it is just the most entertaining thing ever.

Do you think its so inground into how you talk that you wouldn't be able to stop saying it even if you tried?
Yes. Honestly yes XD With how much I use it :lol:

Goodness gracious is one of the best sayings in the world XD One of my other friends uses it all the time.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:28
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:24
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:10
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:00

You would be correct in that!! :lol: Tbh I'm not even that sure- I mostly use it like cool or amazing type thing XD Mostly also use it to make my friends mad (not in a mean way, that's just how we joke around and what not :lol:)
According to the internet, its a popular and successful guy who would be on top of the hierarchy but chooses not to be.
So in the context of "what the sigma?"
That works with neither definition! What is wrong with our generation???

But remember what Abraham Lincoln said.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
What the sigma? Is like my favorite thing to say :wow: One of my friends made the acronym WTAS? What the actual sigma? and I love it sm XD
I don't swear, and I try not to say things that I don't know what they mean, so I have a habit of saying like goodness gracious. And people think it is just the most entertaining thing ever.

Do you think its so inground into how you talk that you wouldn't be able to stop saying it even if you tried?
Yes. Honestly yes XD With how much I use it :lol:

Goodness gracious is one of the best sayings in the world XD One of my other friends uses it all the time.
Its interesting how the english language works and evolves:)
Ah popular person are you? Three whole friends?!?

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
OOC Let's Chat!
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:33
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:28
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:24
Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:10

According to the internet, its a popular and successful guy who would be on top of the hierarchy but chooses not to be.
So in the context of "what the sigma?"
That works with neither definition! What is wrong with our generation???

But remember what Abraham Lincoln said.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
What the sigma? Is like my favorite thing to say :wow: One of my friends made the acronym WTAS? What the actual sigma? and I love it sm XD
I don't swear, and I try not to say things that I don't know what they mean, so I have a habit of saying like goodness gracious. And people think it is just the most entertaining thing ever.

Do you think its so inground into how you talk that you wouldn't be able to stop saying it even if you tried?
Yes. Honestly yes XD With how much I use it :lol:

Goodness gracious is one of the best sayings in the world XD One of my other friends uses it all the time.
Its interesting how the english language works and evolves:)
Ah popular person are you? Three whole friends?!?
I have lots of friends :lol: at least 10 of em XD Much more popular then Ollie is IC at least

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, at least Colin has noticed Ollie!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hah yeah!!! :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Well its sort of hard to "make friends" if you only interact with someone once a month.

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
OOC Let's Chat!
good day everyone

Amor Vincit Omnia | Love Conquers All
Back 8439 / 18141