3 Nov 2024, 23:24
Let's Chat!
What the sigma? Is like my favorite thing to sayAvis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:10According to the internet, its a popular and successful guy who would be on top of the hierarchy but chooses not to be.Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:00You would be correct in that!!Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:58 I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?
Tbh I'm not even that sure- I mostly use it like cool or amazing type thing XD Mostly also use it to make my friends mad (not in a mean way, that's just how we joke around and what not
)
So in the context of "what the sigma?"
That works with neither definition! What is wrong with our generation???
But remember what Abraham Lincoln said.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
3 Nov 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
I don't swear, and I try not to say things that I don't know what they mean, so I have a habit of saying like goodness gracious. And people think it is just the most entertaining thing ever.Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:24What the sigma? Is like my favorite thing to sayAvis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:10According to the internet, its a popular and successful guy who would be on top of the hierarchy but chooses not to be.Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:00You would be correct in that!!Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:58 I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?
Tbh I'm not even that sure- I mostly use it like cool or amazing type thing XD Mostly also use it to make my friends mad (not in a mean way, that's just how we joke around and what not
)
So in the context of "what the sigma?"
That works with neither definition! What is wrong with our generation???
But remember what Abraham Lincoln said.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."One of my friends made the acronym WTAS? What the actual sigma? and I love it sm XD
Do you think its so inground into how you talk that you wouldn't be able to stop saying it even if you tried?
Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.” |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |
3 Nov 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
@Avis Marlong
That's what I do too!
That's what I do too!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
3 Nov 2024, 23:28
Let's Chat!
Yes. Honestly yes XD With how much I use itAvis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:27I don't swear, and I try not to say things that I don't know what they mean, so I have a habit of saying like goodness gracious. And people think it is just the most entertaining thing ever.Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:24What the sigma? Is like my favorite thing to sayAvis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:10According to the internet, its a popular and successful guy who would be on top of the hierarchy but chooses not to be.Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:00You would be correct in that!!Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:58 I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?
Tbh I'm not even that sure- I mostly use it like cool or amazing type thing XD Mostly also use it to make my friends mad (not in a mean way, that's just how we joke around and what not
)
So in the context of "what the sigma?"
That works with neither definition! What is wrong with our generation???
But remember what Abraham Lincoln said.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."One of my friends made the acronym WTAS? What the actual sigma? and I love it sm XD
Do you think its so inground into how you talk that you wouldn't be able to stop saying it even if you tried?
Goodness gracious is one of the best sayings in the world XD One of my other friends uses it all the time.
3 Nov 2024, 23:33
Let's Chat!
Its interesting how the english language works and evolves:)Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:28Yes. Honestly yes XD With how much I use itAvis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:27I don't swear, and I try not to say things that I don't know what they mean, so I have a habit of saying like goodness gracious. And people think it is just the most entertaining thing ever.Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:24What the sigma? Is like my favorite thing to sayAvis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:10According to the internet, its a popular and successful guy who would be on top of the hierarchy but chooses not to be.Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:00
You would be correct in that!!Tbh I'm not even that sure- I mostly use it like cool or amazing type thing XD Mostly also use it to make my friends mad (not in a mean way, that's just how we joke around and what not
)
So in the context of "what the sigma?"
That works with neither definition! What is wrong with our generation???
But remember what Abraham Lincoln said.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."One of my friends made the acronym WTAS? What the actual sigma? and I love it sm XD
Do you think its so inground into how you talk that you wouldn't be able to stop saying it even if you tried?![]()
Goodness gracious is one of the best sayings in the world XD One of my other friends uses it all the time.
Ah popular person are you? Three whole friends?!?
Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.” |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |
3 Nov 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
I have lots of friendsAvis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:33Its interesting how the english language works and evolves:)Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:28Yes. Honestly yes XD With how much I use itAvis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:27I don't swear, and I try not to say things that I don't know what they mean, so I have a habit of saying like goodness gracious. And people think it is just the most entertaining thing ever.Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:24What the sigma? Is like my favorite thing to sayAvis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 23:10
According to the internet, its a popular and successful guy who would be on top of the hierarchy but chooses not to be.
So in the context of "what the sigma?"
That works with neither definition! What is wrong with our generation???
But remember what Abraham Lincoln said.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."One of my friends made the acronym WTAS? What the actual sigma? and I love it sm XD
Do you think its so inground into how you talk that you wouldn't be able to stop saying it even if you tried?![]()
Goodness gracious is one of the best sayings in the world XD One of my other friends uses it all the time.
Ah popular person are you? Three whole friends?!?
3 Nov 2024, 23:39
Let's Chat!
Hey, at least Colin has noticed Ollie!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Nov 2024, 23:52
Let's Chat!
Well its sort of hard to "make friends" if you only interact with someone once a month.
Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.” |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |