2 Nov 2024, 19:31
Let's Chat!
*le grand gasp*Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:29Don’t sweat it, I can wait!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:44Yes! Thread planning!Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:43We’ve got to get back to the, er…thread planning!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 02:34In that case, I'm happy for you!Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 23:13
*shakes head*
I compared my first chapter from this year to that of that year and I’m incredibly proud, haha!
Also!
I do owe you a reply!
We'll get to see the thrilling continuation of Col and Ava's drama???
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Nov 2024, 19:34
Let's Chat!
2 Nov 2024, 19:41
Let's Chat!
You’ll just have to wait and seeEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:31*le grand gasp*Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:29Don’t sweat it, I can wait!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:44Yes! Thread planning!
Also!
I do owe you a reply!
We'll get to see the thrilling continuation of Col and Ava's drama???![]()
Just got off an exhausting 6 hour shift, let’s see if we can hit the nano word count for the day!
2 Nov 2024, 19:42
Let's Chat!
Woohoo!!
I still have to type mine up
I still have to type mine up
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Nov 2024, 19:49
Let's Chat!
2 Nov 2024, 19:50
Let's Chat!
None, my poor feet are cold
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
2 Nov 2024, 19:53
Let's Chat!
put some socks on
2 Nov 2024, 20:13
Let's Chat!
howdy
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
2 Nov 2024, 20:17
Let's Chat!
Gotta get some things done first sadlyHaven Bohannon wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:53put some socks on![]()
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
2 Nov 2024, 20:18
Let's Chat!
SOCKS FIRSTCass Ito wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 20:17Gotta get some things done first sadlyHaven Bohannon wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:53put some socks on![]()