Back 8414 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks I'm going to need it...

Pouffygirl ! πŸ’›color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks <3 🫢 <3

Pouffygirl ! πŸ’›color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 18:11
Morning Cass! Evening Tara! How are you two doing?
A Tracey! I'm doing fine, just got a lot to do this weekend

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Good evening!
OOC Let's Chat!
A hi people just popping in~

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
*plops*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:44
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 02:34
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 23:13
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 22:22 And an Aoife!
*shakes head*

I compared my first chapter from this year to that of that year and I’m incredibly proud, haha!
In that case, I'm happy for you!
We’ve got to get back to the, er…thread planning!
Yes! Thread planning!

Also!

I do owe you a reply!
Don’t sweat it, I can wait!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8414 / 18141