26 Oct 2024, 17:10
Let's Chat!
ohh!! sounds fun! Congrats!!Eric Kim wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 17:08Got in a volunteer group that I got interviewed for today. Spent the better part of an hour being all happy and all that and now I feel tired so I just got comfy and watch videos lol.Oliver Armani wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 17:02 hehe yep!!! Even better, my mom got me a monsterso drinking that now and doing some replies.
How are you Eric??
26 Oct 2024, 17:38
Let's Chat!
heellllooooooooo everyone!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
26 Oct 2024, 17:41
Let's Chat!
Hellloooooooo Scoutie! 
How's you?
How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Oct 2024, 17:44
Let's Chat!
i had a dream about the chte girl i have a crush on sooooo very good!!!
howre u???!!!!
howre u???!!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
26 Oct 2024, 17:48
Let's Chat!
D'awww true loveScout Fu-Hai wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 17:44 i had a dream about the chte girl i have a crush on sooooo very good!!!
howre u???!!!!
Got soaked in the rain, but I still need to get groceries
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Oct 2024, 18:49
Let's Chat!
awww no i hope u stay warm and dry!!!! im sooo grateful it hasnt been raining where i live..... D: i got soaked once on the way home from class and i couldn't do it againEmily Shephard wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 17:48D'awww true loveScout Fu-Hai wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 17:44 i had a dream about the chte girl i have a crush on sooooo very good!!!
howre u???!!!!
Got soaked in the rain, but I still need to get groceriesGot a reply to do before doing my Ball post
![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
26 Oct 2024, 19:24
Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks Oliver! Thanks Swan! I just generated it yesterday! I think Tracey will be going ginger next month. What d'you all think?