26 Oct 2024, 14:22
Let's Chat!
Morning!
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
26 Oct 2024, 14:24
Let's Chat!
26 Oct 2024, 14:56
Let's Chat!
I just aced an interview and got accepted in a volunteer group that represents my university lmao. So I am currently jumping up happily here and just enjoying the day XD
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
26 Oct 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
Congratulations Eric!!
And Hello all!!
And Hello all!!
INPC: Katsuro Souto
Adult: Iris Jurema
26 Oct 2024, 15:16
Let's Chat!
Hello!
I’m doing well! Had a good week
I’m doing well! Had a good week
Last edited by Alyss Gilmour on 26 Oct 2024, 16:14, edited 1 time in total.
26 Oct 2024, 16:59
Let's Chat!
Morning! Also niceee.
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
26 Oct 2024, 17:02
Let's Chat!
hehe yep!!! Even better, my mom got me a monster
so drinking that now and doing some replies.
How are you Eric??
How are you Eric??
26 Oct 2024, 17:08
Let's Chat!
Got in a volunteer group that I got interviewed for today. Spent the better part of an hour being all happy and all that and now I feel tired so I just got comfy and watch videos lol.Oliver Armani wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 17:02 hehe yep!!! Even better, my mom got me a monsterso drinking that now and doing some replies.
How are you Eric??
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |