Back 8356 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! :wave:

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
How’s life goin?

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
I just aced an interview and got accepted in a volunteer group that represents my university lmao. So I am currently jumping up happily here and just enjoying the day XD

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Congratulations Eric!!

And Hello all!!

INPC: Katsuro Souto
Adult: Iris Jurema
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

I’m doing well! Had a good week :)
Last edited by Alyss Gilmour on 26 Oct 2024, 16:14, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!! Just got my pet all in order :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! Also niceee.

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
hehe yep!!! Even better, my mom got me a monster :laugh: so drinking that now and doing some replies.

How are you Eric??

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 17:02 hehe yep!!! Even better, my mom got me a monster :laugh: so drinking that now and doing some replies.

How are you Eric??
Got in a volunteer group that I got interviewed for today. Spent the better part of an hour being all happy and all that and now I feel tired so I just got comfy and watch videos lol.

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
Back 8356 / 18141