Back 8313 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:14
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:12
Reducio
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:10
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:57
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:55
doing some replies, dodging finishing my english presentation on anne boleyn, but im okay, a bit drained, that time of the month and all, unfortunately 😭
Ah pity, hope you feel better soon <3
I finally got almost all my replies done yesterday, and I don't any assessments yet, did you pick anne boleyn to do the presentation about or did your teacher make you do it about her?
thanks <3
that's good! nah, i picked, we were supposed to do it on our favorite wife of henry the viii, mine is anne, so yeah. technically it's an english/history presentation (our teachers partnered together to do that)

Ohh cool! I never get to do presentations like that, but at least that means to public speaking, tbh I think my fav wife of his is Anne of Cleves, I think she lived the longest and had the best life
yeah, she's nice too! i picked anne because she really was smart and manipulative and all lol
She seems like she will be neat to write about, how is the presentation going anyway?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:16
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:14
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:12
Reducio
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:10
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:57
Ah pity, hope you feel better soon <3
I finally got almost all my replies done yesterday, and I don't any assessments yet, did you pick anne boleyn to do the presentation about or did your teacher make you do it about her?
thanks <3
that's good! nah, i picked, we were supposed to do it on our favorite wife of henry the viii, mine is anne, so yeah. technically it's an english/history presentation (our teachers partnered together to do that)

Ohh cool! I never get to do presentations like that, but at least that means to public speaking, tbh I think my fav wife of his is Anne of Cleves, I think she lived the longest and had the best life
yeah, she's nice too! i picked anne because she really was smart and manipulative and all lol
She seems like she will be neat to write about, how is the presentation going anyway?
good! just adding some final touches and practicing ^^

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:43
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:40 had my last performance today... in good news I can finally go back to committing to writing :]
how was it?? :wow:
this performance was rough (tech issues, but thankfully my job was easy and had little issues) bit sad that it's over but now I get a break!

how are you, Vi?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:56
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:43
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:40 had my last performance today... in good news I can finally go back to committing to writing :]
how was it?? :wow:
this performance was rough (tech issues, but thankfully my job was easy and had little issues) bit sad that it's over but now I get a break!

how are you, Vi?
a break is nice! :D

i'm okay, just okay lol, my love life has been very very complicated lately- :sweatingbullets:

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
okay guys i think if i try really really really hard i can write this paper for my music course by tomorrow afternoon

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 04:30 okay guys i think if i try really really really hard i can write this paper for my music course by tomorrow afternoon
YOU CAN! YOU CAN DO IT!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:10 that's good! nah, i picked, we were supposed to do it on our favorite wife of henry the viii, mine is anne, so yeah. technically it's an english/history presentation (our teachers partnered together to do that)
She's the one with her head tucked underneath her arm.

She walks the bloody Tower, at the mid night hour...

...with her head tucked underneath her arm.

Great song!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!! :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
Back 8313 / 18141