21 Oct 2024, 00:30
Let's Chat!
21 Oct 2024, 00:39
Let's Chat!
yay, anyway, hru?Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:30 Heyo everyone! I finally got back onto a good computer at school, my one died![]()
21 Oct 2024, 00:40
Let's Chat!
21 Oct 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
how was it??Sage Willows wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:40 had my last performance today... in good news I can finally go back to committing to writing :]
21 Oct 2024, 00:46
Let's Chat!
Hey Violeta! I'm doing fine, trying to brain storm ideas for a new rp post code, idk what aesthetic i wanna go for/what is best for AstonVioleta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:39yay, anyway, hru?Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:30 Heyo everyone! I finally got back onto a good computer at school, my one died![]()
You?
21 Oct 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
doing some replies, dodging finishing my english presentation on anne boleyn, but im okay, a bit drained, that time of the month and all, unfortunatelyAston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:46Hey Violeta! I'm doing fine, trying to brain storm ideas for a new rp post code, idk what aesthetic i wanna go for/what is best for AstonVioleta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:39yay, anyway, hru?Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:30 Heyo everyone! I finally got back onto a good computer at school, my one died![]()
You?
21 Oct 2024, 00:57
Let's Chat!
Ah pity, hope you feel better soonVioleta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:55doing some replies, dodging finishing my english presentation on anne boleyn, but im okay, a bit drained, that time of the month and all, unfortunatelyAston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:46Hey Violeta! I'm doing fine, trying to brain storm ideas for a new rp post code, idk what aesthetic i wanna go for/what is best for AstonVioleta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:39yay, anyway, hru?Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:30 Heyo everyone! I finally got back onto a good computer at school, my one died![]()
You?![]()
I finally got almost all my replies done yesterday, and I don't any assessments yet, did you pick anne boleyn to do the presentation about or did your teacher make you do it about her?
21 Oct 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
thanksAston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:57Ah pity, hope you feel better soonVioleta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:55doing some replies, dodging finishing my english presentation on anne boleyn, but im okay, a bit drained, that time of the month and all, unfortunatelyAston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:46Hey Violeta! I'm doing fine, trying to brain storm ideas for a new rp post code, idk what aesthetic i wanna go for/what is best for AstonVioleta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:39yay, anyway, hru?Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:30 Heyo everyone! I finally got back onto a good computer at school, my one died![]()
You?![]()
I finally got almost all my replies done yesterday, and I don't any assessments yet, did you pick anne boleyn to do the presentation about or did your teacher make you do it about her?
that's good! nah, i picked, we were supposed to do it on our favorite wife of henry the viii, mine is anne, so yeah. technically it's an english/history presentation (our teachers partnered together to do that)
21 Oct 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:10thanksAston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:57Ah pity, hope you feel better soonVioleta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:55doing some replies, dodging finishing my english presentation on anne boleyn, but im okay, a bit drained, that time of the month and all, unfortunatelyAston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:46Hey Violeta! I'm doing fine, trying to brain storm ideas for a new rp post code, idk what aesthetic i wanna go for/what is best for Aston
You?![]()
I finally got almost all my replies done yesterday, and I don't any assessments yet, did you pick anne boleyn to do the presentation about or did your teacher make you do it about her?
that's good! nah, i picked, we were supposed to do it on our favorite wife of henry the viii, mine is anne, so yeah. technically it's an english/history presentation (our teachers partnered together to do that)
Ohh cool! I never get to do presentations like that, but at least that means to public speaking, tbh I think my fav wife of his is Anne of Cleves, I think she lived the longest and had the best life
21 Oct 2024, 01:14
Let's Chat!
yeah, she's nice too! i picked anne because she really was smart and manipulative and all lolAston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:12ReducioVioleta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:10thanksAston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:57Ah pity, hope you feel better soonVioleta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:55doing some replies, dodging finishing my english presentation on anne boleyn, but im okay, a bit drained, that time of the month and all, unfortunatelyAston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:46
Hey Violeta! I'm doing fine, trying to brain storm ideas for a new rp post code, idk what aesthetic i wanna go for/what is best for Aston
You?![]()
I finally got almost all my replies done yesterday, and I don't any assessments yet, did you pick anne boleyn to do the presentation about or did your teacher make you do it about her?
that's good! nah, i picked, we were supposed to do it on our favorite wife of henry the viii, mine is anne, so yeah. technically it's an english/history presentation (our teachers partnered together to do that)
Ohh cool! I never get to do presentations like that, but at least that means to public speaking, tbh I think my fav wife of his is Anne of Cleves, I think she lived the longest and had the best life