Back 8312 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Heyo everyone! I finally got back onto a good computer at school, my one died :(

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:30 Heyo everyone! I finally got back onto a good computer at school, my one died :(
yay, anyway, hru?

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
had my last performance today... in good news I can finally go back to committing to writing :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:40 had my last performance today... in good news I can finally go back to committing to writing :]
how was it?? :wow:

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:39
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:30 Heyo everyone! I finally got back onto a good computer at school, my one died :(
yay, anyway, hru?
Hey Violeta! I'm doing fine, trying to brain storm ideas for a new rp post code, idk what aesthetic i wanna go for/what is best for Aston
You?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:46
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:39
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:30 Heyo everyone! I finally got back onto a good computer at school, my one died :(
yay, anyway, hru?
Hey Violeta! I'm doing fine, trying to brain storm ideas for a new rp post code, idk what aesthetic i wanna go for/what is best for Aston
You?
doing some replies, dodging finishing my english presentation on anne boleyn, but im okay, a bit drained, that time of the month and all, unfortunately 😭

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:55
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:46
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:39
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:30 Heyo everyone! I finally got back onto a good computer at school, my one died :(
yay, anyway, hru?
Hey Violeta! I'm doing fine, trying to brain storm ideas for a new rp post code, idk what aesthetic i wanna go for/what is best for Aston
You?
doing some replies, dodging finishing my english presentation on anne boleyn, but im okay, a bit drained, that time of the month and all, unfortunately 😭
Ah pity, hope you feel better soon <3
I finally got almost all my replies done yesterday, and I don't any assessments yet, did you pick anne boleyn to do the presentation about or did your teacher make you do it about her?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:57
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:55
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:46
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:39
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:30 Heyo everyone! I finally got back onto a good computer at school, my one died :(
yay, anyway, hru?
Hey Violeta! I'm doing fine, trying to brain storm ideas for a new rp post code, idk what aesthetic i wanna go for/what is best for Aston
You?
doing some replies, dodging finishing my english presentation on anne boleyn, but im okay, a bit drained, that time of the month and all, unfortunately 😭
Ah pity, hope you feel better soon <3
I finally got almost all my replies done yesterday, and I don't any assessments yet, did you pick anne boleyn to do the presentation about or did your teacher make you do it about her?
thanks <3
that's good! nah, i picked, we were supposed to do it on our favorite wife of henry the viii, mine is anne, so yeah. technically it's an english/history presentation (our teachers partnered together to do that)

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:10
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:57
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:55
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:46
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:39

yay, anyway, hru?
Hey Violeta! I'm doing fine, trying to brain storm ideas for a new rp post code, idk what aesthetic i wanna go for/what is best for Aston
You?
doing some replies, dodging finishing my english presentation on anne boleyn, but im okay, a bit drained, that time of the month and all, unfortunately 😭
Ah pity, hope you feel better soon <3
I finally got almost all my replies done yesterday, and I don't any assessments yet, did you pick anne boleyn to do the presentation about or did your teacher make you do it about her?
thanks <3
that's good! nah, i picked, we were supposed to do it on our favorite wife of henry the viii, mine is anne, so yeah. technically it's an english/history presentation (our teachers partnered together to do that)

Ohh cool! I never get to do presentations like that, but at least that means to public speaking, tbh I think my fav wife of his is Anne of Cleves, I think she lived the longest and had the best life

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:12
Reducio
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 01:10
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:57
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:55
Aston Beckett wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 00:46
Hey Violeta! I'm doing fine, trying to brain storm ideas for a new rp post code, idk what aesthetic i wanna go for/what is best for Aston
You?
doing some replies, dodging finishing my english presentation on anne boleyn, but im okay, a bit drained, that time of the month and all, unfortunately 😭
Ah pity, hope you feel better soon <3
I finally got almost all my replies done yesterday, and I don't any assessments yet, did you pick anne boleyn to do the presentation about or did your teacher make you do it about her?
thanks <3
that's good! nah, i picked, we were supposed to do it on our favorite wife of henry the viii, mine is anne, so yeah. technically it's an english/history presentation (our teachers partnered together to do that)

Ohh cool! I never get to do presentations like that, but at least that means to public speaking, tbh I think my fav wife of his is Anne of Cleves, I think she lived the longest and had the best life
yeah, she's nice too! i picked anne because she really was smart and manipulative and all lol

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
Back 8312 / 18141