Back 8273 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh. I'm still at school. I pretty much spend my entire day on this website. Even during school (work time) What grade are you in?



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh. I'm in 8th grade. If you don't mind me asking, are you a girl or boy? Your character is a boy but at this point idk, (Not to be mean lol) :P



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha not mean at all XD im actually Demi-girl, and use She/They. Just writing a boy character for the fun of it.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:49
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:27 Uh evening everyone

Can your character see thestrals? If yea, why?

Euge can. Let’s just say that she saw a family member falling down unconscious in the middle of the night and tried to get help. But it was too late.
ah yeah. even if it doesn't look it, my boy can. unfortunately saw his grandad's passing firsthand in the hospital. kinda contributes to his whole "if i keep smiling then everything is fine" shtick xd
Haha, Eugenia too. Smile through the pain, be strong for your family.
But then she just breaks down. Like, death and stuff. And then hearing her granddad got murdered…
Yea
Too much trauma for a girl. But she will get through it.
Right?
I have a solo where she will, eventually come to a realisation that she’s enough and people love her enough. Big plot development with dNPC sis.

Also, he used to be QUINN ROOT!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay lol!! I have to go but I will see you all tomorrow! Leaving school in 3 minutes!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Given Novalie's background, it's honestly a miracle she can't see thestrals lol
Last edited by Novalie Moon on 15 Oct 2024, 20:01, edited 1 time in total.

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:56
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:49
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:27 Uh evening everyone

Can your character see thestrals? If yea, why?

Euge can. Let’s just say that she saw a family member falling down unconscious in the middle of the night and tried to get help. But it was too late.
ah yeah. even if it doesn't look it, my boy can. unfortunately saw his grandad's passing firsthand in the hospital. kinda contributes to his whole "if i keep smiling then everything is fine" shtick xd
Haha, Eugenia too. Smile through the pain, be strong for your family.
But then she just breaks down. Like, death and stuff. And then hearing her granddad got murdered…
Yea
Too much trauma for a girl. But she will get through it.
Right?
I have a solo where she will, eventually come to a realisation that she’s enough and people love her enough. Big plot development with dNPC sis.

Also, he used to be QUINN ROOT!
Alexander Mason & Andre Lebedev to :lol: Just wasn't as active on them. (Also didn't like them as much as Quinn or Oliver (so far) :P )

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:00 Given Novalie's background, it's honestly a miracle she can't see thestrals lol
Off to go check Novalie's background again lmao

Also good luck at SATs @Oliver Armani and @Sanguinius Demarest.
Last edited by Eric Kim on 15 Oct 2024, 20:12, edited 1 time in total.

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric!! :wow: Almost done with the reply I owe you :cute:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:12 Eric!! :wow: Almost done with the reply I owe you :cute:
No rush, focus on your SAT XD I am basically here anyways just about every day checking (even tho my answers can be slow as well at times XD)

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
Back 8273 / 18141