Back 8271 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Uh evening everyone

Can your character see thestrals? If yea, why?

Euge can. Let’s just say that she saw a family member falling down unconscious in the middle of the night and tried to get help. But it was too late.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Poor thing :/

Elena luckily can't, unless I decide to make her suffer a lil bit more :thinking:

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily can't

Not yet...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:31 Emily can't

Not yet...
Sounds like a threat lol
Poor girl :'(

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Clark wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:33
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:31 Emily can't

Not yet...
Sounds like a threat lol
Poor girl :'(
I knowwww my precious baby Emi-kins!

Alas... All for the sake of plot development!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:37
Elena Clark wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:33
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:31 Emily can't

Not yet...
Sounds like a threat lol
Poor girl :'(
I knowwww my precious baby Emi-kins!

Alas... All for the sake of plot development!
very looking forward to read that plot development
i loved your last solo !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Clark wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:37
Elena Clark wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:33
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 19:31 Emily can't

Not yet...
Sounds like a threat lol
Poor girl :'(
I knowwww my precious baby Emi-kins!

Alas... All for the sake of plot development!
very looking forward to read that plot development
i loved your last solo !!
Awww shucks! :love:

The bad news is said plot development won't be until Emily's third year...

The good news is it means she keeps her innocence a little bit longer!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
What are you girls talking about?



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8271 / 18141