Back 8231 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 22:06
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 21:08
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 20:51 need to write replies and........ solos............. aaaaaa D:
Will be reading them! ^^

Hm... Maybe I will do another open thread, just before the Autumn Ball comes out T-)
open threads r fun..... i should do one too!!! ;o
Ooo I'd definitely do that with you! :grin:

And ooooohh boy do I have ideas for a reply! I read yours and it was sooo good!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 20:19 Lmao until my club posts come out *dies*
Don't say it!!!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Helllloo <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello all!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Aloha!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello! I'm finally home from holiday!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 01:02 Hello hello! I'm finally home from holiday!
Hey there!

Ooh, fun! Hope you had a good time!
OOC Let's Chat!
Alyss Gilmour wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 01:04
Cass Ito wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 01:02 Hello hello! I'm finally home from holiday!
Hey there!

Ooh, fun! Hope you had a good time!
I did! Very happy to be back and finally able to start on replies though

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 01:10
Alyss Gilmour wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 01:04
Cass Ito wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 01:02 Hello hello! I'm finally home from holiday!
Hey there!

Ooh, fun! Hope you had a good time!
I did! Very happy to be back and finally able to start on replies though
Glad you’re back! I can relate with wanting to catch up, replies pile up fast!
OOC Let's Chat!
They do indeed haha. I think my to-do list is like eight long with one WIP plus my other jobs which is. A lot. But I'm not complaining! Writing is fun and I will get to everything in time

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8231 / 18141