12 Oct 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
Ooo I'd definitely do that with you!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 22:06open threads r fun..... i should do one too!!! ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 21:08Will be reading them!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 20:51 need to write replies and........ solos............. aaaaaa D:
Hm... Maybe I will do another open thread, just before the Autumn Ball comes out![]()
And ooooohh boy do I have ideas for a reply! I read yours and it was sooo good!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Oct 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
Don't say it!!!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
13 Oct 2024, 00:37
Let's Chat!
13 Oct 2024, 00:46
Let's Chat!
Aloha!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Oct 2024, 01:02
Let's Chat!
Hello hello! I'm finally home from holiday!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
13 Oct 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
I did! Very happy to be back and finally able to start on replies though
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
13 Oct 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
Glad you’re back! I can relate with wanting to catch up, replies pile up fast!Cass Ito wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 01:10I did! Very happy to be back and finally able to start on replies though
13 Oct 2024, 01:40
Let's Chat!
They do indeed haha. I think my to-do list is like eight long with one WIP plus my other jobs which is. A lot. But I'm not complaining! Writing is fun and I will get to everything in time
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones