11 Oct 2024, 22:19
Let's Chat!
D'awww shucksElena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:15 I love the way you wrote him !!
I need to make a good lore for Vincent![]()
Ima give him a special race I think but need to figure out which one lol
Still trying to fill a few gaps for him in between things I'm hoping to do for Emi-kins. If all goes as planned (and if I double check for what I can/can't do for said plans closer to the time with staff) his summer arc is going to be wild...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Oct 2024, 22:24
Let's Chat!
Ooooh can't wait to read that !!Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:19D'awww shucksElena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:15 I love the way you wrote him !!
I need to make a good lore for Vincent![]()
Ima give him a special race I think but need to figure out which one lol
Still trying to fill a few gaps for him in between things I'm hoping to do for Emi-kins. If all goes as planned (and if I double check for what I can/can't do for said plans closer to the time with staff) his summer arc is going to be wild...
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
11 Oct 2024, 22:27
Let's Chat!
Tee hee! I will admit it'll be a little risky (or maybe not, depends if someone has already beat me to it by the time I get it outElena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:24Ooooh can't wait to read that !!Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:19D'awww shucksElena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:15 I love the way you wrote him !!
I need to make a good lore for Vincent![]()
Ima give him a special race I think but need to figure out which one lol
Still trying to fill a few gaps for him in between things I'm hoping to do for Emi-kins. If all goes as planned (and if I double check for what I can/can't do for said plans closer to the time with staff) his summer arc is going to be wild...![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Oct 2024, 22:56
Let's Chat!
WHAAAAAT OMG happy birthday casey!!!! if only zyair could be there to celebrate with him!!!! ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:06 I feel like I should shoe in a banner or something - today (IC) is my boy Casey's birthday![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
11 Oct 2024, 23:08
Let's Chat!
Daaang! Oh! We could do a small birthday tie in for him during our "Side Quest" *wink wink*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:56WHAAAAAT OMG happy birthday casey!!!! if only zyair could be there to celebrate with him!!!! ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:06 I feel like I should shoe in a banner or something - today (IC) is my boy Casey's birthday![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Oct 2024, 23:14
Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 20:23 i pretty much have roughly 4 galleons to save up, and i'm mainly eyeballing a ferret, owl, or a secret third option that i will not say for kim's sanity
![]()
A ferret would be cute!!!! An owl would also be very convenient... I wish I could have multiple pets... I love pets so much and would love to have one of all of them LMAO.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
11 Oct 2024, 23:16
Let's Chat!
11 Oct 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 20:26 Despite all the baikim things Bailey have a cat
So lol go for what you want!
Lol yes and Kim always steers clear of her when her cat is around. LMAO.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
11 Oct 2024, 23:42
Let's Chat!
LENNNAAA
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
11 Oct 2024, 23:56
Let's Chat!
LONG TIME NO SEE BUDDY I MISSED YOU
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |

