Back 8222 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:15 I love the way you wrote him !!
I need to make a good lore for Vincent :thinking:
Ima give him a special race I think but need to figure out which one lol
D'awww shucks :blush:

Still trying to fill a few gaps for him in between things I'm hoping to do for Emi-kins. If all goes as planned (and if I double check for what I can/can't do for said plans closer to the time with staff) his summer arc is going to be wild...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:19
Elena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:15 I love the way you wrote him !!
I need to make a good lore for Vincent :thinking:
Ima give him a special race I think but need to figure out which one lol
D'awww shucks :blush:

Still trying to fill a few gaps for him in between things I'm hoping to do for Emi-kins. If all goes as planned (and if I double check for what I can/can't do for said plans closer to the time with staff) his summer arc is going to be wild...
Ooooh can't wait to read that !! :cute:

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:19
Elena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:15 I love the way you wrote him !!
I need to make a good lore for Vincent :thinking:
Ima give him a special race I think but need to figure out which one lol
D'awww shucks :blush:

Still trying to fill a few gaps for him in between things I'm hoping to do for Emi-kins. If all goes as planned (and if I double check for what I can/can't do for said plans closer to the time with staff) his summer arc is going to be wild...
Ooooh can't wait to read that !! :cute:
Tee hee! I will admit it'll be a little risky (or maybe not, depends if someone has already beat me to it by the time I get it out :LOL: ) And before anyone asks, no one is going to die or suffer any horrific nightmare-inducing stuff! But I DO want to add some antagonists into the mix T-)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:06 I feel like I should shoe in a banner or something - today (IC) is my boy Casey's birthday ^^
WHAAAAAT OMG happy birthday casey!!!! if only zyair could be there to celebrate with him!!!! ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:06 I feel like I should shoe in a banner or something - today (IC) is my boy Casey's birthday ^^
WHAAAAAT OMG happy birthday casey!!!! if only zyair could be there to celebrate with him!!!! ;o
Daaang! Oh! We could do a small birthday tie in for him during our "Side Quest" *wink wink* ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 20:23 i pretty much have roughly 4 galleons to save up, and i'm mainly eyeballing a ferret, owl, or a secret third option that i will not say for kim's sanity
Image posted by the member
A ferret would be cute!!!! An owl would also be very convenient... I wish I could have multiple pets... I love pets so much and would love to have one of all of them LMAO.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Quick and easy :biggrin: :laugh:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 20:26 Despite all the baikim things Bailey have a cat 😂
So lol go for what you want!
Lol yes and Kim always steers clear of her when her cat is around. LMAO.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:00 CASSSSSS

hi Alliasta and Alyss !! How are you ?
LENNNAAA

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 23:42
Elena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:00 CASSSSSS

hi Alliasta and Alyss !! How are you ?
LENNNAAA
LONG TIME NO SEE BUDDY I MISSED YOU

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
Back 8222 / 18141