11 Oct 2024, 22:00
Let's Chat!
My friday is already over in an hour
|
|
11 Oct 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
: /
It's the weekend tho !!
It's the weekend tho !!
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
11 Oct 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
You're right!
|
|
11 Oct 2024, 22:04
Let's Chat!
morning guys !!!!! should i lowkey do an art shop for in-game currency or something else ,, thinks
| โฌโฌโฌโฌ | == | (ใ@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐๐ก๐๐ฌใ) | == | ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ ๐ฆ๐ใ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ ๐๐ง๐ใ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ๐ก๐๐ง๐๐ฌใ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฒใ๐ญ๐จใ๐๐ฅ๐๐๐. ใใใใใใโใใ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ . |
11 Oct 2024, 22:06
Let's Chat!
I feel like I should shoe in a banner or something - today (IC) is my boy Casey's birthday
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Oct 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
You definitely should sanguinus
And happy birthday to Casey !!
And happy birthday to Casey !!
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
11 Oct 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
My iNPC baby is already growing up!Elena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:09 You definitely should sanguinus
And happy birthday to Casey !!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Oct 2024, 22:11
Let's Chat!
I can't wait to make mine !!Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:10My iNPC baby is already growing up!Elena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:09 You definitely should sanguinus
And happy birthday to Casey !!![]()
Gonna go for a frenchie boy I think
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
11 Oct 2024, 22:12
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I was gonna go Beauxbatons at first but then changed my mind to Ilvermorny. Suits him better I thinkElena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:11I can't wait to make mine !!Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:10My iNPC baby is already growing up!Elena Clark wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 22:09 You definitely should sanguinus
And happy birthday to Casey !!![]()
Gonna go for a frenchie boy I think![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Oct 2024, 22:15
Let's Chat!
I love the way you wrote him !!
I need to make a good lore for Vincent
Ima give him a special race I think but need to figure out which one lol
I need to make a good lore for Vincent
Ima give him a special race I think but need to figure out which one lol
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |