Back 8141 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Autumn brings sorrow.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
For me, Autumn is just a calm season

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 13:36 I started Breaking Bad for the third time now, because I love it so much :cryhappy:
Usually I'm not the type to watch something again, but this is an exception
omg nova , have you watched that one series called dexter on netflix yet

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 13:37 What is Breaking Bad about? Maybe I’ll try and watch it
I suggest you look it up on Netflix, as I'm not sure if I can explain it here :)
But it can get rather dark, so be warned.

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! I will!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 13:40
Novalie Moon wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 13:36 I started Breaking Bad for the third time now, because I love it so much :cryhappy:
Usually I'm not the type to watch something again, but this is an exception
omg nova , have you watched that one series called dexter on netflix yet
I have! But just the first few seasons. Later on, it didn't quiet catch my interest anymore. But I can understand why people kept watching :)
Do you like the series?

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 13:37 Autumn brings sorrow.
Oh no :(
Why is that?

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Autumn has the nice weather
And I don't mind pumpkin flavored things too hehe


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 14:17 Autumn has the nice weather
And I don't mind pumpkin flavored things too hehe
*Jumps Haven*

Ello All

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
hi , prat !



reading up on the part-veela charm ability during their fifth year makes me wonder about all the students that have been taken out of school , has anyone actually seen someone get expelled ic ? so tempted to try it ngl

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
Back 8141 / 18141