2 Oct 2024, 13:37
Let's Chat!
Autumn brings sorrow.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
2 Oct 2024, 13:38
Let's Chat!
2 Oct 2024, 13:40
Let's Chat!
omg nova , have you watched that one series called dexter on netflix yetNovalie Moon wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 13:36 I started Breaking Bad for the third time now, because I love it so much![]()
Usually I'm not the type to watch something again, but this is an exception
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
2 Oct 2024, 13:40
Let's Chat!
I suggest you look it up on Netflix, as I'm not sure if I can explain it here
But it can get rather dark, so be warned.
|
|
2 Oct 2024, 13:41
Let's Chat!
2 Oct 2024, 13:42
Let's Chat!
I have! But just the first few seasons. Later on, it didn't quiet catch my interest anymore. But I can understand why people kept watchingSanguinius Demarest wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 13:40omg nova , have you watched that one series called dexter on netflix yetNovalie Moon wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 13:36 I started Breaking Bad for the third time now, because I love it so much![]()
Usually I'm not the type to watch something again, but this is an exception
Do you like the series?
|
|
2 Oct 2024, 13:55
Let's Chat!
|
|
2 Oct 2024, 14:17
Let's Chat!
2 Oct 2024, 14:20
Let's Chat!
*Jumps Haven*Haven Bohannon wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 14:17 Autumn has the nice weather
And I don't mind pumpkin flavored things too hehe
Ello All
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
2 Oct 2024, 14:22
Let's Chat!
hi , prat !
reading up on the part-veela charm ability during their fifth year makes me wonder about all the students that have been taken out of school , has anyone actually seen someone get expelled ic ? so tempted to try it ngl
reading up on the part-veela charm ability during their fifth year makes me wonder about all the students that have been taken out of school , has anyone actually seen someone get expelled ic ? so tempted to try it ngl
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |