Back 8110 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:20
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:19 The itch is back…
No.

No.

No. :nerves: :nerves: :nerves:
It’s never been this strong, all I need is a connection and then Ava will be history…

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:20
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:19 The itch is back…
No.

No.

No. :nerves: :nerves: :nerves:
It’s never been this strong, all I need is a connection and then Ava will be history…
Ava wouldn't leave her Hufflebuddy... Would she? :'(

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
If I may give a hint of advice :lol: I took a few days (close to a week) before I deactivated Quinn to plan out Oliver. Like a timeline of some events that I want to do over the years. Etc. I dont know if it will help, but it might :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:40 If I may give a hint of advice :lol: I took a few days (close to a week) before I deactivated Quinn to plan out Oliver. Like a timeline of some events that I want to do over the years. Etc. I dont know if it will help, but it might :lol:
That’s what I did before I made Ava, and then most everything just crashed and burned 🫠

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
*raises hand*

Nothing wrong with doing a few "side quests" with some buddies either :). That's pretty much what got Emily off the ground before I was able to work out what to do with her.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:43
Oliver Armani wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:40 If I may give a hint of advice :lol: I took a few days (close to a week) before I deactivated Quinn to plan out Oliver. Like a timeline of some events that I want to do over the years. Etc. I dont know if it will help, but it might :lol:
That’s what I did before I made Ava, and then most everything just crashed and burned 🫠
Ahhh dang :sweatingbullets: well worth a shot at least XD If you do deactivate I hope it all works out, and maybe we could thread together to :eyes:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh ho ho, the itch is itching. The itching is itching and I have a character sheet and baby name website in front of me…

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
losing my marbles weve not had power for four hours. this is a dorm building with like 300 people in it!!!! how is it the only building to lose power!!!! >:(

and ava imo if u really want to make a new character i think u should go for it!!! it's always fun to start fresh even if we will miss ava winchect!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:19 The itch is back…
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:green_heart:

I'm telling you, you'll nevet come up with a better girl than than Ava!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 01:07
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:19 The itch is back…
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:green_heart:

I'm telling you, you'll nevet come up with a better girl than than Ava!
…

…..

I can and I have. (this is just a claim I got stuck after coming up with a first name :lol: )

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8110 / 18141