Back 8109 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:eyes:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
:yes:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*walks into chat* What's going on?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave: Surviving. You? <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
hello everyone!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats on becoming Prefect Sage!

I accept my defeat graciously ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:19 The itch is back…
No.

No.

No. :nerves: :nerves: :nerves:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:09 Congrats on becoming Prefect Sage!

I accept my defeat graciously ^^
thanks!!
how are you doing?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:09 Congrats on becoming Prefect Sage!

I accept my defeat graciously ^^
thanks!!
how are you doing?
I'm good! Just about to put up a notice for the Literature Club. It's been a while :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8109 / 18141