1 Oct 2024, 00:36
Let's Chat!
It’s never been this strong, all I need is a connection and then Ava will be history…
1 Oct 2024, 00:37
Let's Chat!
Ava wouldn't leave her Hufflebuddy... Would she?Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:36It’s never been this strong, all I need is a connection and then Ava will be history…
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Oct 2024, 00:40
Let's Chat!
If I may give a hint of advice
I took a few days (close to a week) before I deactivated Quinn to plan out Oliver. Like a timeline of some events that I want to do over the years. Etc. I dont know if it will help, but it might
1 Oct 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
That’s what I did before I made Ava, and then most everything just crashed and burnedOliver Armani wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:40 If I may give a hint of adviceI took a few days (close to a week) before I deactivated Quinn to plan out Oliver. Like a timeline of some events that I want to do over the years. Etc. I dont know if it will help, but it might
![]()
1 Oct 2024, 00:44
Let's Chat!
*raises hand*
Nothing wrong with doing a few "side quests" with some buddies either
. That's pretty much what got Emily off the ground before I was able to work out what to do with her.
Nothing wrong with doing a few "side quests" with some buddies either
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Oct 2024, 00:48
Let's Chat!
Ahhh dangAva Winchect wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:43That’s what I did before I made Ava, and then most everything just crashed and burnedOliver Armani wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:40 If I may give a hint of adviceI took a few days (close to a week) before I deactivated Quinn to plan out Oliver. Like a timeline of some events that I want to do over the years. Etc. I dont know if it will help, but it might
![]()
![]()
1 Oct 2024, 00:51
Let's Chat!
1 Oct 2024, 00:59
Let's Chat!
losing my marbles weve not had power for four hours. this is a dorm building with like 300 people in it!!!! how is it the only building to lose power!!!! >:(
and ava imo if u really want to make a new character i think u should go for it!!! it's always fun to start fresh even if we will miss ava winchect!!!
and ava imo if u really want to make a new character i think u should go for it!!! it's always fun to start fresh even if we will miss ava winchect!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
1 Oct 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm telling you, you'll nevet come up with a better girl than than Ava!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Oct 2024, 01:08
Let's Chat!
…Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 01:07NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I'm telling you, you'll nevet come up with a better girl than than Ava!
…..
I can and I have. (this is just a claim I got stuck after coming up with a first name