Back 8071 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 14:58 I don't have the patience for relationships (let alone for everything else...!). Never had a crush so I don't know what it's like... Just not my thing I guess :skeptical:

Good luck, Minnie!
Thank you!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Uggghhh that was so bad :sad:

I had astronomy on the third floor, and we went outside(very cold), then I had to come back inside for Botany (also on the top floor) and we went outside and it was very hot out. Had to go back up to the top floor for the rest of class, and now I have school store on the first floor. And have creative writing after it. Also on the top floor. :upsidedown:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
my friends are graet guys! :]

no seriously they are some of the best friends ive had and i feel super comfort around them and they are super patient with me when i stop talking out loud and do hugs and hold hands. i love my new friends


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
MORNINGGGG

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Bailey!

I'm rewriting the thread posts for Keith's incident to better match how it'd happen wiht lore and stuff cause sonya's bit didn't match lore

but it's all cool and miss winters helped us fix it so now we fixing


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
can we all agree on the fact that making an aesthetic looking ency is super time-consuming? I just started mine today and it feels like the work is never gonna end, cause i wanna make it look visually pleasing :'(
OOC Let's Chat!
Erin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:26 can we all agree on the fact that making an aesthetic looking ency is super time-consuming? I just started mine today and it feels like the work is never gonna end, cause i wanna make it look visually pleasing :'(
lol yea, i didnt make mine but i can imagine it took super long and im so so so so so grateful that someone reached out and wanted to make it for me <3

i did make my old chara’s ency, well some parts and im not good at coding AT ALL but it DID take hours and hours

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Erin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:26 can we all agree on the fact that making an aesthetic looking ency is super time-consuming? I just started mine today and it feels like the work is never gonna end, cause i wanna make it look visually pleasing :'(
I tell myself that I will finish it someday lol

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:18 MORNINGGGG
MORNING :D :D

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:31
Erin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:26 can we all agree on the fact that making an aesthetic looking ency is super time-consuming? I just started mine today and it feels like the work is never gonna end, cause i wanna make it look visually pleasing :'(
I tell myself that I will finish it someday lol
wish i had that mindset xD
but i somehow feel like i should finish it first before i do anything else lol
Back 8071 / 18141