26 Sep 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
Thank you!Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 14:58 I don't have the patience for relationships (let alone for everything else...!). Never had a crush so I don't know what it's like... Just not my thing I guess
Good luck, Minnie!
26 Sep 2024, 15:35
Let's Chat!
Uggghhh that was so bad
I had astronomy on the third floor, and we went outside(very cold), then I had to come back inside for Botany (also on the top floor) and we went outside and it was very hot out. Had to go back up to the top floor for the rest of class, and now I have school store on the first floor. And have creative writing after it. Also on the top floor.
I had astronomy on the third floor, and we went outside(very cold), then I had to come back inside for Botany (also on the top floor) and we went outside and it was very hot out. Had to go back up to the top floor for the rest of class, and now I have school store on the first floor. And have creative writing after it. Also on the top floor.
26 Sep 2024, 16:43
Let's Chat!
my friends are graet guys! :]
no seriously they are some of the best friends ive had and i feel super comfort around them and they are super patient with me when i stop talking out loud and do hugs and hold hands. i love my new friends
no seriously they are some of the best friends ive had and i feel super comfort around them and they are super patient with me when i stop talking out loud and do hugs and hold hands. i love my new friends
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Sep 2024, 17:18
Let's Chat!
MORNINGGGG
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
26 Sep 2024, 17:23
Let's Chat!
Morning Bailey!
I'm rewriting the thread posts for Keith's incident to better match how it'd happen wiht lore and stuff cause sonya's bit didn't match lore
but it's all cool and miss winters helped us fix it so now we fixing
I'm rewriting the thread posts for Keith's incident to better match how it'd happen wiht lore and stuff cause sonya's bit didn't match lore
but it's all cool and miss winters helped us fix it so now we fixing
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Sep 2024, 17:26
Let's Chat!
can we all agree on the fact that making an aesthetic looking ency is super time-consuming? I just started mine today and it feels like the work is never gonna end, cause i wanna make it look visually pleasing
26 Sep 2024, 17:29
Let's Chat!
lol yea, i didnt make mine but i can imagine it took super long and im so so so so so grateful that someone reached out and wanted to make it for meErin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:26 can we all agree on the fact that making an aesthetic looking ency is super time-consuming? I just started mine today and it feels like the work is never gonna end, cause i wanna make it look visually pleasing![]()
i did make my old chara’s ency, well some parts and im not good at coding AT ALL but it DID take hours and hours
26 Sep 2024, 17:31
Let's Chat!
I tell myself that I will finish it someday lolErin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:26 can we all agree on the fact that making an aesthetic looking ency is super time-consuming? I just started mine today and it feels like the work is never gonna end, cause i wanna make it look visually pleasing![]()
|
|
26 Sep 2024, 17:45
Let's Chat!
wish i had that mindset xDNovalie Moon wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:31I tell myself that I will finish it someday lolErin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:26 can we all agree on the fact that making an aesthetic looking ency is super time-consuming? I just started mine today and it feels like the work is never gonna end, cause i wanna make it look visually pleasing![]()
but i somehow feel like i should finish it first before i do anything else lol