Back 8021 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:04 It's an Em! :wow:
Cass! I'm still planning out your banner for Acacia! It's in the works ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:24
Cass Ito wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:04 It's an Em! :wow:
Cass! I'm still planning out your banner for Acacia! It's in the works ;)
Wonderful! Take your time with it, no rush at all 💞

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave: Hello everyone :wave:

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:24
Cass Ito wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:04 It's an Em! :wow:
Cass! I'm still planning out your banner for Acacia! It's in the works ;)
Wonderful! Take your time with it, no rush at all 💞
:biggrin:

Also, and this is totally up to you; I can provide you with your requested FC, but if you like I can try and replicate it through the generator I use (the one I use for all my posters) - just to play about with the style. Again, it's your call! Yay or nay ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:57 :wave: Hello everyone :wave:
Hey Eric how you doing? Having a good day?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 21:04
Eric Kim wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:57 :wave: Hello everyone :wave:
Hey Eric how you doing? Having a good day?
Yeah my day has been going quite well. What about you?

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 21:07
Aston Beckett wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 21:04
Eric Kim wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:57 :wave: Hello everyone :wave:
Hey Eric how you doing? Having a good day?
Yeah my day has been going quite well. What about you?
Yeah pretty fine, just another Tuesday at school, I finally got a few of my replies done, god knows how long I left them for

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:57
Cass Ito wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:24
Cass Ito wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:04 It's an Em! :wow:
Cass! I'm still planning out your banner for Acacia! It's in the works ;)
Wonderful! Take your time with it, no rush at all 💞
:biggrin:

Also, and this is totally up to you; I can provide you with your requested FC, but if you like I can try and replicate it through the generator I use (the one I use for all my posters) - just to play about with the style. Again, it's your call! Yay or nay ;)
I don't mind either, if two versions (with the fc and with the generator) wouldn't be too much trouble that would be awesome! But if you only have time for one just do whichever is easier

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8021 / 18141