Back 8020 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:13
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:09
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:08 hiiiii everyone :] i got lunch and it was so yummy and now i get to chill for a few hours before i go out again....... and then i can go to sleep and i am SO excited to snooze tonight >:)
Woohoo!

Gonna grab grub before I cart myself back to my student room again. It'll be four nights before I get to enjoy ma's cooking again :lol:
oooooh i wish i could my mom could cook me some stuff :[ she can't cook at ALL but like its the thought that counts right? lolol

our dining hall is sooo good im so thankful ;o my cousin had a HORRIBLE dining hall when she was in uni and it made her sick all the time D:
Man I never touched my school's dining hall. Pure slop honestly :wry:

Not that student union food is any better (or cheaper) but it's edible :lol:
theres only 3 dining options on my campus since its a small school, the dining hall and 2 other cafes........ but one of them takes for freaking ever to get your food ready and the other one is so far away from the main campus that theres no point in going there >:(

BUT. i live in the middle of a big city, so there are so many other places to eat that it makes up for it lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:16 Hi hi Kim, prince of sweets
Hi there Eugenia! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:30
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:16 Hi hi Kim, prince of sweets
Hi there Eugenia! <3
Going to bed now, good night people

Pls don’t quote or ping this post

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:22
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:13
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:09
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:08 hiiiii everyone :] i got lunch and it was so yummy and now i get to chill for a few hours before i go out again....... and then i can go to sleep and i am SO excited to snooze tonight >:)
Woohoo!

Gonna grab grub before I cart myself back to my student room again. It'll be four nights before I get to enjoy ma's cooking again :lol:
oooooh i wish i could my mom could cook me some stuff :[ she can't cook at ALL but like its the thought that counts right? lolol

our dining hall is sooo good im so thankful ;o my cousin had a HORRIBLE dining hall when she was in uni and it made her sick all the time D:
Man I never touched my school's dining hall. Pure slop honestly :wry:

Not that student union food is any better (or cheaper) but it's edible :lol:
theres only 3 dining options on my campus since its a small school, the dining hall and 2 other cafes........ but one of them takes for freaking ever to get your food ready and the other one is so far away from the main campus that theres no point in going there >:(

BUT. i live in the middle of a big city, so there are so many other places to eat that it makes up for it lol
Same! Literally a ten minute walk from the campus to the city centre where there's a lot more choice ^^

Thinking about doing another letter today (and I'll start drafting a reply w/ you and Aston ;) )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone, how are you today?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
It's a Cass! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
It's an Em! :wow:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:50
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:22
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:13
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 19:09

Woohoo!

Gonna grab grub before I cart myself back to my student room again. It'll be four nights before I get to enjoy ma's cooking again :lol:
oooooh i wish i could my mom could cook me some stuff :[ she can't cook at ALL but like its the thought that counts right? lolol

our dining hall is sooo good im so thankful ;o my cousin had a HORRIBLE dining hall when she was in uni and it made her sick all the time D:
Man I never touched my school's dining hall. Pure slop honestly :wry:

Not that student union food is any better (or cheaper) but it's edible :lol:
theres only 3 dining options on my campus since its a small school, the dining hall and 2 other cafes........ but one of them takes for freaking ever to get your food ready and the other one is so far away from the main campus that theres no point in going there >:(

BUT. i live in the middle of a big city, so there are so many other places to eat that it makes up for it lol
Same! Literally a ten minute walk from the campus to the city centre where there's a lot more choice ^^

Thinking about doing another letter today (and I'll start drafting a reply w/ you and Aston ;) )
yayyy emi scout aston thingzzzz!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:03 It's a Cass! :wow:
Cass Ito wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:04 It's an Em! :wow:
a Em, and Cass pokemons have been seen in hogwarts will you cach them?

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
Back 8020 / 18141