23 Sep 2024, 20:20
Let's Chat!
23 Sep 2024, 20:24
Let's Chat!
Cass! I'm still planning out your banner for Acacia! It's in the works
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 20:55
Let's Chat!
Wonderful! Take your time with it, no rush at allEmily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:24Cass! I'm still planning out your banner for Acacia! It's in the works![]()
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
23 Sep 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
23 Sep 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:55Wonderful! Take your time with it, no rush at allEmily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:24Cass! I'm still planning out your banner for Acacia! It's in the works![]()
![]()
Also, and this is totally up to you; I can provide you with your requested FC, but if you like I can try and replicate it through the generator I use (the one I use for all my posters) - just to play about with the style. Again, it's your call! Yay or nay
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 21:04
Let's Chat!
23 Sep 2024, 21:07
Let's Chat!
Yeah my day has been going quite well. What about you?
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
23 Sep 2024, 21:13
Let's Chat!
Yeah pretty fine, just another Tuesday at school, I finally got a few of my replies done, god knows how long I left them forEric Kim wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 21:07Yeah my day has been going quite well. What about you?
23 Sep 2024, 21:29
Let's Chat!
I don't mind either, if two versions (with the fc and with the generator) wouldn't be too much trouble that would be awesome! But if you only have time for one just do whichever is easierEmily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:57Cass Ito wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:55Wonderful! Take your time with it, no rush at allEmily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 20:24Cass! I'm still planning out your banner for Acacia! It's in the works![]()
![]()
Also, and this is totally up to you; I can provide you with your requested FC, but if you like I can try and replicate it through the generator I use (the one I use for all my posters) - just to play about with the style. Again, it's your call! Yay or nay![]()
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones