13 Sep 2024, 18:40
Let's Chat!
Phew! Another reply done! (That's like nearly my 3rd reply in the same thread, same day
)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 18:43
Let's Chat!
THATS GREAT MISS SHEPHARD!!!!!
WELCOME KORAAAA- HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE
WELCOME KORAAAA- HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Sep 2024, 18:46
Let's Chat!
Thank you Keith!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 18:49
Let's Chat!
kinda still figering things out and failing misrebly but i hope i do keith
forever running out of time
13 Sep 2024, 18:50
Let's Chat!
My lips are sealed.Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:20Hello sir, I guess- Ohhh. How big of a bribe did he give you? Just wanna knowOctavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:06 Bribe taken. @Prat Pass
The star is here@Eugenia Karageorgiadi
Reducio
But for a little extra...

Oh look, hello.Noah Jupe wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:12Excuse me? Wow.Octavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:52*insert disbelief*Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:46 Weirdo
*snugs back* sorry, i saw all your messages here but i keep disappearing for class![]()
| 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 |
13 Sep 2024, 18:50
Let's Chat!
Hi.
It's the end of the world as we know it ain't it Octavius?
---
Hey guys, again.
It's the end of the world as we know it ain't it Octavius?
---
Hey guys, again.
"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
13 Sep 2024, 18:51
Let's Chat!
Ok. Never mind. How’s the ministry doing?Octavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:50My lips are sealed.Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:20Hello sir, I guess- Ohhh. How big of a bribe did he give you? Just wanna knowOctavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:06 Bribe taken. @Prat Pass
The star is here@Eugenia Karageorgiadi
Reducio
But for a little extra...
Oh look, hello.Noah Jupe wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:12Excuse me? Wow.Octavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:52*insert disbelief*Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:46 Weirdo
*snugs back* sorry, i saw all your messages here but i keep disappearing for class![]()
13 Sep 2024, 18:56
Let's Chat!
I didn't spill much on the floor either! I'll let you know how it turned out!Keith Moore wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:19that sounds super fun!!!!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:02Oo nice! I am actually going to bake a pie today!Keith Moore wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 13:28 I try not to - anyway time for culinary class
Cooking today
Hi ava
You're welcome!Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:17Colin! *snugs*
Thank you...!![]()
No doubt I'll be making more down the line!
Em also noticed your howl in the Great Hall...![]()

Yeah, a few people noticed, including at least one Ravenclown who clearly doesn't appreciate a solid howl when she hears one!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
13 Sep 2024, 18:57
Let's Chat!
So I saw! But Emi will always remember that Colin's a good boy!Colin McCoire wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:56I didn't spill much on the floor either! I'll let you know how it turned out!Keith Moore wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:19that sounds super fun!!!!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:02Oo nice! I am actually going to bake a pie today!Keith Moore wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 13:28 I try not to - anyway time for culinary class
Cooking today
Hi ava
You're welcome!Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:17Colin! *snugs*
Thank you...!![]()
No doubt I'll be making more down the line!
Em also noticed your howl in the Great Hall...![]()
Yeah, a few people noticed, including at least one Ravenclown who clearly doesn't appreciate a solid howl when she hears one!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

