13 Sep 2024, 17:54
Let's Chat!
Oh my god. Heβs here!Octavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:52*insert disbelief*Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:46 Weirdo
*snugs back* sorry, i saw all your messages here but i keep disappearing for class![]()
π΄πΌπ Iβll Love |
| | | |
πΈπ»π Iβll Protect |
| | | |
ππππ Iβll Shine |
13 Sep 2024, 17:56
Let's Chat!
i wanna make a new banner for scout :[ lowkey ive been neglecting her lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
13 Sep 2024, 17:58
Let's Chat!
Say no more!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:56 i wanna make a new banner for scout :[ lowkey ive been neglecting her lol
Well... It's a little more than a banner... Hang tight!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 18:01
Let's Chat!
emi?????????????? ;o omg im excited!!!!!!!
did u see my reply btw.... it was sick right ;D
did u see my reply btw.... it was sick right ;D
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
13 Sep 2024, 18:02
Let's Chat!
Oo nice! I am actually going to bake a pie today!Keith Moore wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 13:28 I try not to - anyway time for culinary class
Cooking today
Hi ava
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
13 Sep 2024, 18:05
Let's Chat!
Your reply was soooo good! Doing mine now! (And tagging a special boi as wellScout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:01 emi?????????????? ;o omg im excited!!!!!!!
did u see my reply btw.... it was sick right ;D
Also!
Ta-da!
Reducio
This took far too long to put together for how simple it is! In the end I changed Emi and Scoutie's designs - they were both a little too gothic compared to the end result
Zyair, I can never seem to get right - or at least well enough to make it a little more representable to his character. Casey was the only design I kept in the end.
This is somewhat a light teaser for what I've told ya in my owls!


This took far too long to put together for how simple it is! In the end I changed Emi and Scoutie's designs - they were both a little too gothic compared to the end result
Zyair, I can never seem to get right - or at least well enough to make it a little more representable to his character. Casey was the only design I kept in the end.
This is somewhat a light teaser for what I've told ya in my owls!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 18:06
Let's Chat!
Bribe taken. @Prat Pass
The star is here
@Eugenia Karageorgiadi
The star is here
Reducio


| πππΎ π
πΊππ ππππ, ππΎ ππΎπ
π½ πππ π»ππΎπΊππ πππ
πππΎπ ππΎπΊπΌππΎπ½ πππΎ πΏππΏππ πππππΎ ππ πππΎ π πΎπΏπ πΊππ½ πΊπ π πΊπ πππΌπΎ, πππΎ ππΎπΊππ πΌπΊππΎ πππ π πππ ππ |
πππ©ππ«ππͺπ¨ π½πππ§π β
HoM Profess β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’ Clark β’ Vladislav |
13 Sep 2024, 18:08
Let's Chat!
omg so CUTE ;o ;o ;o i LOVE IT it looks so good!!! >:)Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:05Your reply was soooo good! Doing mine now! (And tagging a special boi as wellScout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:01 emi?????????????? ;o omg im excited!!!!!!!
did u see my reply btw.... it was sick right ;D)
Also!
Ta-da!
Reducio
This took far too long to put together for how simple it is! In the end I changed Emi and Scoutie's designs - they were both a little too gothic compared to the end result
Zyair, I can never seem to get right - or at least well enough to make it a little more representable to his character. Casey was the only design I kept in the end.
This is somewhat a light teaser for what I've told ya in my owls!![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
13 Sep 2024, 18:10
Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai
I'm still heckin chuffed over how good Casey turned out
I'm still heckin chuffed over how good Casey turned out
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 18:12
Let's Chat!
Excuse me? Wow.Octavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:52*insert disbelief*Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:46 Weirdo
*snugs back* sorry, i saw all your messages here but i keep disappearing for class![]()
"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
