Back 7838 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

bonjour

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Phew! Another reply done! (That's like nearly my 3rd reply in the same thread, same day :LOL: )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
THATS GREAT MISS SHEPHARD!!!!!

WELCOME KORAAAA- HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you Keith! :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
kinda still figering things out and failing misrebly but i hope i do keith

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:20
Octavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:06 Bribe taken. @Prat Pass
The star is here :D @Eugenia Karageorgiadi
Reducio

Image posted by the member
Hello sir, I guess- Ohhh. How big of a bribe did he give you? Just wanna know
My lips are sealed.
But for a little extra... :eyes:
Noah Jupe wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:12
Octavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:52
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:46 Weirdo 😔

*snugs back* sorry, i saw all your messages here but i keep disappearing for class :lol:
*insert disbelief*
Excuse me? Wow.
Oh look, hello.

𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁
𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇
𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ HoM Profess
•••••••••••••••••••••• Clark • Vladislav
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi.

It's the end of the world as we know it ain't it Octavius?

---

Hey guys, again.

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
OOC Let's Chat!
Octavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:50
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:20
Octavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:06 Bribe taken. @Prat Pass
The star is here :D @Eugenia Karageorgiadi
Reducio

Image posted by the member
Hello sir, I guess- Ohhh. How big of a bribe did he give you? Just wanna know
My lips are sealed.
But for a little extra... :eyes:
Noah Jupe wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:12
Octavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:52
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:46 Weirdo 😔

*snugs back* sorry, i saw all your messages here but i keep disappearing for class :lol:
*insert disbelief*
Excuse me? Wow.
Oh look, hello.
Ok. Never mind. How’s the ministry doing?

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:02
Keith Moore wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 13:28 I try not to - anyway time for culinary class

Cooking today

Hi ava
Oo nice! I am actually going to bake a pie today!
that sounds super fun!!!!!!
I didn't spill much on the floor either! I'll let you know how it turned out!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:17
Colin McCoire wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:15 Your posters always looks so nice Em!
Colin! *snugs* <3

Thank you...! :blush: ^^ No doubt I'll be making more down the line!

Em also noticed your howl in the Great Hall... :cute:
You're welcome! :green_heart:

Yeah, a few people noticed, including at least one Ravenclown who clearly doesn't appreciate a solid howl when she hears one! :blue_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:56
Keith Moore wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:02
Keith Moore wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 13:28 I try not to - anyway time for culinary class

Cooking today

Hi ava
Oo nice! I am actually going to bake a pie today!
that sounds super fun!!!!!!
I didn't spill much on the floor either! I'll let you know how it turned out!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:17
Colin McCoire wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:15 Your posters always looks so nice Em!
Colin! *snugs* <3

Thank you...! :blush: ^^ No doubt I'll be making more down the line!

Em also noticed your howl in the Great Hall... :cute:
You're welcome! :green_heart:

Yeah, a few people noticed, including at least one Ravenclown who clearly doesn't appreciate a solid howl when she hears one! :blue_heart:
So I saw! But Emi will always remember that Colin's a good boy! :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7838 / 18141