12 Sep 2024, 06:23
Let's Chat!
It's nearly 6.25am here though I don't start til 8.00am.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 09:26
Let's Chat!
Nothing like spending my final shift doing room inspections.
A pleasant farewell gift
A pleasant farewell gift
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 10:17
Let's Chat!
Better than mucking barf out of clogged toilets.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
12 Sep 2024, 10:25
Let's Chat!
COLIN!


Indeed it is! Instead I can take my time and be as picky as I want with cleaning marks and maintenance
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 11:04
Let's Chat!
12 Sep 2024, 12:24
Let's Chat!
In my final 15 minutes of my summer job...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 12:34
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 04:02hi, Brook! it’s doing much better, i’m taking medication and i don’t have to wear my brace anymore!Brookline Quinn wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 03:57Sage Willows wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 03:38 been a minute since i've chatted here, so popping by to say hello!oh hi Sage! How's your wrist? I hope its better!
yay!! glad it doesn't hurt much anymore!