12 Sep 2024, 03:57
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 03:38 been a minute since i've chatted here, so popping by to say hello!
oh hi Sage! How's your wrist? I hope its better!
12 Sep 2024, 04:02
Let's Chat!
hi, Brook! it’s doing much better, i’m taking medication and i don’t have to wear my brace anymore!Brookline Quinn wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 03:57Sage Willows wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 03:38 been a minute since i've chatted here, so popping by to say hello!oh hi Sage! How's your wrist? I hope its better!
12 Sep 2024, 04:39
Let's Chat!
guys im so excited!! my 8am tomorrow got cancelled so i dont have to wake up so early... i cant wait to get like.... 8 hours of sleep proper
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
12 Sep 2024, 05:35
Let's Chat!
Go to sleep!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 04:39 guys im so excited!! my 8am tomorrow got cancelled so i dont have to wake up so early... i cant wait to get like.... 8 hours of sleep proper
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
12 Sep 2024, 05:42
Let's Chat!
Too early for morning! I'm going off to sleep!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
12 Sep 2024, 06:12
Let's Chat!
Oof. One here! Enjoy your day, El!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
12 Sep 2024, 06:20
Let's Chat!
Last day of my summer job today!
*rises from bed, totally ready*
*rises from bed, totally ready*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 06:23
Let's Chat!
ughhhh it's 1:30AM where im from
I can't sleep
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.