༻⋆ Honmoon

|
|
Sussie has SPOKEN ༻⋆
Join The Club ༻⋆
ReducioName:
Demons or Hunters o.O:
Why do you want to join?
If you have one, favorite character/song?:
Additional info you'd like to share?:
Events ༻⋆
Reducio
· i broke into a million pieces and i can't go backk.. but now i'm seeing all the beauty in the broken glass ·
This is a fanclub for the movie 'Kpop Demon Hunters' which was released in June 2025 on Netflix and has quickly gained popularity across the internetAside from having a chat to rant about our favorite characters, we'll be hosting fun art competitions, 'karaoke' thread sessions, etc.
Please join us!!
For those of you who aren't familiar, a very bad synopsis for you without spoilers by yours truly
ReducioThe movie is inspired by Korean pop culture and mythology. It revolves around two fictional kpop groups, HUNTR/X and the Saja Boys. HUNTR/X is part of a long line of 'Demon Hunters' who are gifted with powerful singing voices that they use to strengthen this barrier known as the Honmoon, that keeps demons and evil spirits away. So aside from hunting demons and protecting the world, they.. are a kpop group
The Saja Boys are another kpop group - demons in disguise who are trying to usurp this power and feed on the souls of the fans so as to weaken the Honmoon (protective barrier) and destroy the Hunters.
The lore is all really interesting and the movie is filled with really catchy songs that became huge successes on the internet - I personally did not listen to kpop at all beforehand and it was still really enjoyable yep
Last edited by Korinna Nightshade on 25 Sep 2025, 06:02, edited 10 times in total.
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Graci Laren
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunterssss
Why do you want to join? : ....why wouldn't I?
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Bobby and Golden
Additional info you'd like to share?: !!!
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunterssss
Why do you want to join? : ....why wouldn't I?
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Bobby and Golden
Additional info you'd like to share?: !!!
|
|
༻⋆ Honmoon
Graci Laren wrote: 25 Jul 2025, 02:00 Name: Graci Laren
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunterssss
Why do you want to join? : ....why wouldn't I?
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Bobby and Golden
Additional info you'd like to share?: !!!
Welcome welcome I shall add you soon(honestly,, Graci I feel like our interests are so aligned at this point it's hilarious
)
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Leo Noxley
Demons or Hunters o.O: DEMON
Why do you want to join?
I literally love the movie and songs sm
If you have one, favorite character/song?: baby saja, golden and your idol
Additional info you'd like to share?: I'm so happy to see a club for this omg!
Demons or Hunters o.O: DEMON
Why do you want to join?
If you have one, favorite character/song?: baby saja, golden and your idol
Additional info you'd like to share?: I'm so happy to see a club for this omg!
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Pamela Graham
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunterssss
Why do you want to join? : ....bcz the movie's awesomee
If you have one, favorite character/song?Zoey/Rumi and What it Sounds Like
Additional info you'd like to share?: Let's goo!
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunterssss
Why do you want to join? : ....bcz the movie's awesomee
If you have one, favorite character/song?Zoey/Rumi and What it Sounds Like
Additional info you'd like to share?: Let's goo!
"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto
༻⋆ Honmoon
I love the moviePamela Graham wrote: 25 Jul 2025, 03:50 Name: Pamela Graham
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunterssss
Why do you want to join? : ....bcz the movie's awesomee
If you have one, favorite character/song?Zoey/Rumi and What it Sounds Like
Additional info you'd like to share?: Let's goo!
Numbers make a difference, but so do the people.
༻⋆ Honmoon

@Leo Noxley@Pamela Graham welcome to the club, you have been added!
@Cynthia Tatsu that's awesome!
I notice you didn't sign up, would you like to join the club?
For hunters I thought it might be kind of cool to group up in threes depending on the order people signed up? just so newer members can have a close lil community of fellow hunters bwahaha
༻⋆ Honmoon
That sounds good imoKorinna Nightshade wrote: 25 Jul 2025, 05:22@Leo Noxley@Pamela Graham welcome to the club, you have been added!
@Cynthia Tatsu that's awesome!
I notice you didn't sign up, would you like to join the club?
For hunters I thought it might be kind of cool to group up in threes depending on the order people signed up? just so newer members can have a close lil community of fellow hunters bwahaha
"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto
༻⋆ Honmoon
hehe awesomePamela Graham wrote: 25 Jul 2025, 06:50That sounds good imoKorinna Nightshade wrote: 25 Jul 2025, 05:22@Leo Noxley@Pamela Graham welcome to the club, you have been added!
@Cynthia Tatsu that's awesome!
I notice you didn't sign up, would you like to join the club?
For hunters I thought it might be kind of cool to group up in threes depending on the order people signed up? just so newer members can have a close lil community of fellow hunters bwahaha
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Eugenia Karageorgiadi
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunter!!!!
Why do you want to join: just love kpdh and I need to talk to people about it
If you have one, favorite character/song?: chara: um, Rumi and Zoey, because I’m a mix of them
Additional info you'd like to share?: can I be the fourth hunter
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunter!!!!
Why do you want to join: just love kpdh and I need to talk to people about it
If you have one, favorite character/song?: chara: um, Rumi and Zoey, because I’m a mix of them
Additional info you'd like to share?: can I be the fourth hunter
