༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC

Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Club Ratings
★☆
༻⋆ MEMBERLIST
The Hunters
Reducio
༻⋆ Korinna Nightshade
༻⋆ Graci Laren
༻⋆ Pamela Graham

༻⋆ Eugenia Karageorgiadi
༻⋆ Valentin DeAngelo
༻⋆ Reyna Evergreen

༻⋆Ellie Randensmith
༻⋆ Cynthia Tatsu
༻⋆ Avery Gray

༻⋆Ally Craig
༻⋆ Lauren Wong
༻⋆ Karime Lenior
The Demons
Reducio
༻⋆ Leo Noxley
༻⋆ Jarden Ardelis (Graci Laren)
༻⋆ Nova Astron
༻⋆ Eonaria Kabukimono
༻⋆ Kora Elliot
༻⋆ Malcolm McGregor
Image posted by the member
Sussie has SPOKEN ༻⋆
Join The Club ༻⋆
Reducio
Name:
Demons or Hunters o.O:
Why do you want to join? :)
If you have one, favorite character/song?:
Additional info you'd like to share?:


Events ༻⋆
Reducio
· i broke into a million pieces and i can't go backk.. but now i'm seeing all the beauty in the broken glass ·
This is a fanclub for the movie 'Kpop Demon Hunters' which was released in June 2025 on Netflix and has quickly gained popularity across the internet <3 Aside from having a chat to rant about our favorite characters, we'll be hosting fun art competitions, 'karaoke' thread sessions, etc. :) Please join us!! <3

For those of you who aren't familiar, a very bad synopsis for you without spoilers by yours truly :yes:

Reducio
The movie is inspired by Korean pop culture and mythology. It revolves around two fictional kpop groups, HUNTR/X and the Saja Boys. HUNTR/X is part of a long line of 'Demon Hunters' who are gifted with powerful singing voices that they use to strengthen this barrier known as the Honmoon, that keeps demons and evil spirits away. So aside from hunting demons and protecting the world, they.. are a kpop group :)

The Saja Boys are another kpop group - demons in disguise who are trying to usurp this power and feed on the souls of the fans so as to weaken the Honmoon (protective barrier) and destroy the Hunters.

The lore is all really interesting and the movie is filled with really catchy songs that became huge successes on the internet - I personally did not listen to kpop at all beforehand and it was still really enjoyable yep <3
Last edited by Korinna Nightshade on 25 Sep 2025, 06:02, edited 10 times in total.

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Name: Graci Laren
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunterssss
Why do you want to join? : ....why wouldn't I?
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Bobby and Golden
Additional info you'd like to share?: !!!

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Graci Laren wrote: 25 Jul 2025, 02:00 Name: Graci Laren
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunterssss
Why do you want to join? : ....why wouldn't I?
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Bobby and Golden
Additional info you'd like to share?: !!!
Image posted by the member
Welcome welcome I shall add you soon <3 (honestly,, Graci I feel like our interests are so aligned at this point it's hilarious :crylaugh:)

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Name: Leo Noxley
Demons or Hunters o.O: DEMON
Why do you want to join? :) I literally love the movie and songs sm
If you have one, favorite character/song?: baby saja, golden and your idol
Additional info you'd like to share?: I'm so happy to see a club for this omg!

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Name: Pamela Graham
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunterssss
Why do you want to join? : ....bcz the movie's awesomee
If you have one, favorite character/song?Zoey/Rumi and What it Sounds Like
Additional info you'd like to share?: Let's goo!

"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Pamela Graham wrote: 25 Jul 2025, 03:50 Name: Pamela Graham
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunterssss
Why do you want to join? : ....bcz the movie's awesomee
If you have one, favorite character/song?Zoey/Rumi and What it Sounds Like
Additional info you'd like to share?: Let's goo!
I love the movie

Numbers make a difference, but so do the people.

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Image posted by the member
@Leo Noxley@Pamela Graham welcome to the club, you have been added! <3

:wow: @Cynthia Tatsu that's awesome! :) I notice you didn't sign up, would you like to join the club?
For hunters I thought it might be kind of cool to group up in threes depending on the order people signed up? just so newer members can have a close lil community of fellow hunters bwahaha

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Korinna Nightshade wrote: 25 Jul 2025, 05:22
Image posted by the member
@Leo Noxley@Pamela Graham welcome to the club, you have been added! <3

:wow: @Cynthia Tatsu that's awesome! :) I notice you didn't sign up, would you like to join the club?
For hunters I thought it might be kind of cool to group up in threes depending on the order people signed up? just so newer members can have a close lil community of fellow hunters bwahaha
That sounds good imo

"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Pamela Graham wrote: 25 Jul 2025, 06:50
Korinna Nightshade wrote: 25 Jul 2025, 05:22
Image posted by the member
@Leo Noxley@Pamela Graham welcome to the club, you have been added! <3

:wow: @Cynthia Tatsu that's awesome! :) I notice you didn't sign up, would you like to join the club?
For hunters I thought it might be kind of cool to group up in threes depending on the order people signed up? just so newer members can have a close lil community of fellow hunters bwahaha
That sounds good imo
hehe awesome <3 i'll create a chat soon!

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Name: Eugenia Karageorgiadi
Demons or Hunters o.O: Hunter!!!!
Why do you want to join: just love kpdh and I need to talk to people about it
If you have one, favorite character/song?: chara: um, Rumi and Zoey, because I’m a mix of them
Additional info you'd like to share?: can I be the fourth hunter :cute:

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine