โ”‚
โ”‚
BLOOD | Pureblood
CITIZENSHIP | Swedish
MBTI | ISTP
ALIGNMENT | Chaotic Neutral
ENNEAGRAM | 8w7
PATRONUS | N/A
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ”€โ–‚โ”€โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
โœ•
โœ•
โœ•
EYES | Ice Blue
SKIN | Pale
MARKS | None
HEIGHT | 6'3"
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
HAIR | White (Brown naturally)
BODY | Muscular
FACE | Lucky Blue Smith
SCENT | Sandalwood and Citrus
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ”€โ–‚โ”€โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
โœ•โœ• S๐šƒ๐šˆ๐™ป๐™ด โœ•โœ•
Reducio
Felixโ€™s style relies on dark colours, shades of grey and black. He is drawn to grungy rocker apparel, much to his parentโ€™s distaste. As such, his clothing is usually torn or filled with holes. He usually wears a black leather jacket. His right ear is pierced. He seems to wear a permanent scowl on his lips, but heโ€™s not actually as unfriendly as he appears.
โœ•โœ• A๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด โœ•โœ•
Reducio
Felix stands at around 6'0". His natural hair colour is a light brown/dirty blonde, but he frequently dyes it a sharp platinum (almost white) colour to match his mother's and sisterโ€™s natural hair colour. His skin is a pale ivory shade, much like the rest of his family, although it is enhanced by the fact that Felix rarely goes outdoors. His eyes are a sharp light blue colour.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ€•โ€•Image
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ”€โ–‚โ”€โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด๐š‚
Grunge
Leather
Reading
Dueling
Music
Animals
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐™ณ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด๐š‚
Small talk
Boring people
Being embarrassed
Liars
Drama
Authority
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
T
R
A
I
T
S
๐™ฟ๐™พ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
AMBITIOUS
PLAYFUL
ADVENTUROUS
LOYAL
INTELLIGENT
HARDWORKING
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
BLUNT
REBELLIOUS
MISCHIEVOUS
SARCASTIC
GRUMPY
PERFECTIONIST
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ”€โ–‚โ”€โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
โœ•โœ•ใ€๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผนใ€‘โœ•โœ•
Reducio
Felix has always been blunt to and to the point with those around him. He cares little for fake niceties and small talk. He would much rather a person get to the point and be straightforward with him. He is observant, preferring to watch people before responding to them. Although his tongue and sharp wit have gotten him in trouble in the past.

His sense of humor is dry and enjoys making sarcastic quips. He has no problem calling people out, especially when he finds they are being overdramatic, as most teenagers his age seem to be. Which is rather ironic, given how dramatic Felix can be. Despite this, Felix has a few close friends that he cares for deeply.
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โœ•โœ•โœ•โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
โ–ช ๐™ต ๐™ฐ ๐™ผ ๐™ธ ๐™ป ๐šˆ โ–ช
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœ•โœ•โœ•โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Linnรฉa Kolbeck
| M O T H E R |
"She's my mother, I'd do
anything for her. Including
dying my hair white."

ร…ke Kolbeck
| F A T H E R |
"Pretty sure the guy has a
stick up his ass, I'd rather
avoid him."

Freja & Erika Kolbeck
| S I S T E R S |
"They're annoying as
hell but I love them."

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ€œYou alone are enough.
You have nothing to
prove to anybody.โ€
โ€• Maya Angelouโ€•โ€•
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โœ•โœ• H I S T O R Y โœ•โœ•

Felix was born to two upper-class purebloods in 2008 in Stockholm, Sweden. His mother, Linnรฉa, derives from a long line of powerful pureblood Seer witches. Felixโ€™s grandparents, who wanted to keep their bloodline pure, arranged for her to meet Felixโ€™s father, ร…ke. Their marriage is not a happy one, but they stay together for appearances. He has two younger sisters, Freja and Erika, who are 10-year-old twins.

Felix's first instance of magic happened on the day of his ninth birthday party. His mother had thrown him a grand gathering to celebrate and invited a few dozen children that were around his age. Felix was feeling overwhelmed that day and wanted everyone to leave so he could go back to his room. Regardless, the party was a success with one additional surprise. As he was about to blow out the candles on his birthday cake, the room was plunged into darkness as all of the other candles in the room were extinguished.

Felix is the eldest child, and as such, he is considered the heir to the Kolbeck line. His parents expect him to carry on the familyโ€™s excellent reputation and marry a proper pureblood. Felix has no intention of following their orders, however, and does not want his parents to have control over his life. He is curious about muggle culture since he has had little exposure to muggles during his lifetime. This curiosity drove him to sign up for summer camp in England, despite his distaste for camping, as he is aware Hogwarts accepts muggleborns and the idea of being able to interact with them without the threat of his parents looming nearby is appealing.

Other than being a constant pain in his parentsโ€™ behind, Felix enjoys reading and learning spells. He has taken an interest in dueling and hopes to join the competition white attending camp. He has a soft spot for animals, such as dogs and cats, as well as people who remind him of animals.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ช H O G W A R T S โ–ช
Reducio
โ†’ George Henry | E X - B O Y F R I E N D |
"Fun to poke at, amusing reactions. A cute little face with a nose he tends to wrinkle. Can be a bit unpredictable at times, but predictability can be boring. Seems to be sensitive about some topics. He's a muggleborn and that will piss off my mum, so that's a plus. Bridges were burned."
โ†’ Santario Martin | F R I E N D |
"She's a cool chick, fun to talk to. I gave her my leather jacket, she saved my hair. I consider her a friend."
โ†’ Serena Towers | F R I E N D |
"Another cool person. I met her during the Quidditch match. She came to my birthday. She's got a cool rat, what more could you want in a friend?"
โ†’ Violet Carrington | L I K E D |
"She defended me from that crazy chick who ruined my hair. She's pretty cool in my books."
โ†’ Jack Warren | L I K E D |
"My spin the bottle kissing partner. He's a pretty nice guy."
โ†’ Howard White | L I K E D |
"We hung out during Truth or Dare, he dislikes Arjan so he's a pretty cool dude in my books."
โ†’ Alec Mason | D I S L I K E D |
"He freaked out at me during spin the bottle, not sure what the hell this guy's problem is."
โ†’ Aurora Ranvier | E N E M Y |
"She was screeching during the Quidditch match, I made a comment and she ruined my hair with a spell. I'm pretty sure she might be actually insane. Stay away from her."
โ†’ Cody Stevenson | E N E M Y |
"Weird kid who randomly knew my name. Gets pissed when I mention his height. Avoid at all costs."
โ†’ Winnie Harper | E N E M Y |
"Crazy redhead who tried to attack me for teaching her boyfriend a lesson."
โ–ช I L V E R M O N Y โ–ช
Reducio

โ†’ Everrett Brooks | ? ? ? |
"Tricked me into thinking he was someone else and then made a fool of me when he left me during the fall ball to go make out with his haircut of a boyfriend. Since I don't actually know who he is, I can't say much about him."
โ†’ Theodore Duncain | L I K E D |
"Didn't hit me when the bottle landed on him and I kissed his cheek. Pretty okay in my books."
โ–ช M A H O U T O K O R O โ–ช
Reducio
โ†’ Mathias Pride | E N E M Y |
"Hurt Poe then started casting spells at me when I confronted him."
โ”‚
โ”‚
R
E
L
A
T
I
O
N
S

โ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ช D U R M S T R A N G โ–ช
Reducio
โ†’ Yefim Rumyatsev | F R I E N D |
"Protection from the enemy. Turns out I am actually fond of the guy."
โ†’ Valentin Schnell | L I K E D |
"Fun. Must hit him with a pillow next time I see him."
โ†’ Greta Fransson | L I K E D |
"Protect at all costs."
โ†’ Arjan Oberoi | E N E M Y |
"I hate this guy. He's a walking haircut who seems to have absolutely no shame. Needs to be taken down a peg or two."
โ†’ Maksim Preobrazhensky | L I K E D |
"He's a good duelist so he's okay in my books."
โ–ช K O L D O V S T O R E T Z โ–ช
Reducio
โ†’ Irina Afanasyeva | L I K E D |
"Our Queen during chess dueling. She's a great duelist and I wouldn't want to be on her opposing team."
โ–ช B E A U X B A T O N S โ–ช
Reducio
โ†’ Amaury Favreau | L I K E D |
"He saved my ass several times during our chess dueling match, so he's alright in my eyes."
โ†’ Angรฉl de Clairmont | D I S L I K E D |
"Don't know much about her. She likes Arjan so she can't be that good of a person."
Last edited by Winnie Harper on 5 Mar 2024, 17:54, edited 30 times in total.

๊•ค
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ:
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐š‚: STA: 10 | EVA: 8 | STR: 8 | WIS: 7 | ARC: 7 | ACC: 14
๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ด๐š‚: Healing Sage | Muggle Condition | Paragon of Health
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ธ๐™ด๐š‚:
|
โ”‚
โ”‚
๊•ค

15 Jul 2021, 19:23
Felix Kolbeck ย Durmstrangย 
โœ•โœ•โœ• ๐š‚ ๐šˆ ๐š‚ ๐šƒ ๐™ด ๐™ผ โœ•โœ•โœ•
โ”‚ Broom Racer? NO. โ”‚ Quidditch Player? NO. โ”‚Duelist? YES. โ”‚
โœ•โœ•โœ• ๐š‚ ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐šƒ ๐š‚ โœ•โœ•โœ•
STA: 10 | EVA: 11 | STR: 8 | WIS: 9 | ARC: 8 | ACC: 8
+4 WINS: Oct. 2021 | Jan. 2022 | April 2022 | Feb. 2023
โœ•โœ•โœ• ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ ๐™ธ ๐™ป ๐™ธ ๐šƒ ๐™ธ ๐™ด ๐š‚ โœ•โœ•โœ•
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ ๐šˆ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š: ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š
Reducio
Despite the Swedeโ€™s rather sloppy-looking appearance and the faรงade of an uncaring teenager, Felix has always taken particular pride in how he casts his spells, especially after joining the duelling team at Durmstrang. While he, of course, enjoys adding a bit of flare and pizzazz to his casting, he is always careful when he performs his spells. This is, in part, because of the scholarly pressure he places on himself, desiring to be one of the top students in his year, and the fear of being unable to live up to othersโ€™ expectations. He is also terrified of looking incompetent in front of his peers, and considering the high standards he holds for the company he keeps, anything less than the best simply wonโ€™t do. After learning a spell in class, Felix retreats to his dormitory and almost obsessively practices the proper pronunciation and incantation repeatedly until he is certain he had gotten it correct, and then he moves on to practicing the hand movements with just as much obsession. Each spell he has learned has been so carefully studied that he could recite them in his sleep.

He also believes that mastering the art of spell casting is an important factor of duelling, because there is no room for errors, especially when you have a team relying on your skill. Felix believes that while duelling, a wizard must think quickly about their next move and cast it with great meaning. Any type of slip-up could easily mean a loss for the entire duelling team, and he is not willing to take that chance. While Felix may appear indifferent towards a lot of things, he cares deeply about the art of duelling and refuses to accept anything but the best. This is a standard he holds not only for himself but also for his teammates, and it has caused quite a few arguments in the past. At the end of the day, he is loyal to his team and takes his commitment to them very seriously. If Felix does ever mess up an incantation or movement, he will retreat to his dormitory and continue to obsessively practise the spell until he feels he has relearned it properly. He would not make a reappearance until his studies were complete and his shame had finally faded away. Although, upon returning, he would pretend that it didnโ€™t matter either way to him.

Word count: 401
๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š: ๐™ธ๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŠ๐š•
Reducio
Felix learned at a young age to be careful around others. He refused to get caught up in their games; he preferred to trust no one. This stemmed from various events in his childhood, but one that he often thought about took place at a dinner party his mother was hosting. He had overheard a group of beautiful, rather dazzling-looking pureblood ladies trash-talking his mother the moment she stepped out of the room to use the washroom. Even at his young age, he was quick to comment back and call the women out on it. After the party was over, Felixโ€™s mother had grown upset with him, because apparently, the other ladies had complained, despite the fact that they were in the wrong. It was from that age that Felix learned physical beauty does not equal internal beauty.

Felix can appreciate the beauty in nature, literature, animals, and in art, but he has always felt rather immune to the physical charms of any young pureblooded lady or man that his parents tried to introduce him to. It always seemed to have quite the opposite effect, leaving Felix to laugh at any of the fake niceties or pointless conversations that people trying to suck up to him always seemed to offer. He could normally see through their faรงade or would simply assume they would act like the others who came before them.

Physical beauty meant nothing to him, and he couldnโ€™t understand why the boys in his year seemed to flock around girls or other boys who often seemed to be as dull as cardboard cut-outs. Pretty, perhaps, but one-dimensional and useless as anything other than a decoration. He found relying on beauty alone to be dreadfully dull, even when classmates possessed veela genes. Unless they had a book glued to their forehead, there was nothing a beautiful person could offer him, especially if he didnโ€™t find they were worth looking at in the first place. He viewed the physically attractive as nothing more than a parade of false praise and manipulation.

It wasnโ€™t like he didnโ€™t want to feel attraction or want to find someone charming, but, to Felix, a personโ€™s personality was far more important. In order to pique his interest, a person had to be intelligent and able to hold a scholarly conversation without having to rely on small talk or conversational clichรฉs. Beauty fades, and when it is gone, it would be nice to have an interesting person to have a conversation with.

Word count: 418
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š: ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ
Reducio
Being a member of the Durmstrang's Hexwizard team was not an easy task, especially when the champion of the team was as brutal as Yefim. While Felix did enjoy his friend's company, it often came with an unsetting aura he couldn't quite place his finger on. Perhaps it was his friend's recklessness or seemingly total disregard for his own safety. Regardless of how careless his behaviour was, it was something Felix found admirable.

To be fearless was truly the only way to show others you didn't give a shit, and that was something Felix wanted. Admittedly Felix didn't have any fears to begin with, but there was one that he could no longer ignore, especially after he was pulled out of the Great Lake and rescued by the person he hated with all his heart. That moment had been horrifying for him, and if he didn't want to relive it, he was going to have to face his fear.

He was going to have to learn how to swim.

He wasn't the only one interested in fighting through fears. It seemed that Yefim wanted his team to be as strong as possible. So, with the erm... Support of his team mate and friend, he was forced to submerge himself into the depths of an icy lake, located nearby school grounds. The cold bite of the water was nothing in comparison to having the liquid surround him from all angles. He had screamed originally, pushing bubbles of air to the surface. Whether or not Yefim had noticed his struggles, his hands did not loosen their grip, keeping the Swede submerged. It was only when Felix fell limp that he released him. After catching his breath the cycle would continue.

He started to ask himself why he was scared. Was it the idea of the unknown? Life itself was unknown and he wasn't afraid to live, why the hell was it that some liquid had this sort of effect on him? He had almost died once, but he was still here. It was clear to him that fear could no longer hold him down, metaphorically speaking, of course. Eventually, his mind became as numb to his fear as his body had beneath the cold surface of the water. Yefim no longer needed to hold him beneath the water once he had stopped panicking, and it turned out that once you weren't constantly flailing your arms about and losing your air supply, the human body was quite buoyant. He hadn't exactly mastered the act by the end, but he could at least do a mean doggy paddle. He even found laying on his back and allowing the movement of the water to sway him relaxing. After he had faced his biggest fear, the others seemed less relevant. A fear of his mother controlling his life was lost, because when put into perspective he could easily shake her plans off after he turned 17. Besides, he had survived almost drowning several times, surely he could face the wrath of Linnea Kolbeck. Fearing being pushed around was also lost once he had started to train for the Hexwizard tournament and build muscle tone. By the end of his 13th summer, Felix felt like he could take on the world.

He wasn't afraid anymore.

Word count: 548
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ท ๐šˆ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š: ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ๐šž๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
Reducio
Felix wasn't exactly known to hold his tongue when faced with situations he found beneath him or worthless of his time, or if a peer or even an adult was to inconvenience him in any minor way. As he aged further into his teen years, the Swede seemed to find more and more situations pointless, and more social interactions to be draining. So, he used his preferred 'coping method' to quickly get out of a situation; his smart mouth.

It was unfortunate that he didn't have a filter of any kind, often picking fights that he had no way of winning. Punches were frequently thrown in his direction, as well as spells. He spent quite a few nights getting tended to by Durmstrang's nurse, and a few mornings listening to the howlers his mother sent him, because of course Lin managed to scold him even though she was in an entirely different country.

As he wasn't strong enough to overpower his enemies during said fights, the pureblood looked for a simpler solution; just don't get hit.

It was easier said than done, of course, but his years enduring one to many Incendios while dueling definitely came in handy. He began to pay closer attention to his opponent's movements during his fights or confrontations, focusing on their body language, looking for any subtle cues or shifts that could indicate an incoming punch, or the way his enemy's fingers seemed to inch towards their wands. By studying their stance, positioning, and the way they moved, he aimed to anticipate their actions and react before they even had a chance to fully enact their attack. He relied on his agility and reflexes, using his nimble nature to his advantage during confrontations.

During his fourth school year the Swede even started to read up on some books about Muggle fighting, which helped him become more mindful of his own positioning during fights. The art of karate and jiu-jitsu especially peeked his interest. Through his research he quickly learned to maintain a defensive posture and keeping a safe distance from his opponents whenever possible. This allowed him more time to react and dodge incoming strikes.

With his increased focus on his opponents' movements and his own defensive posture, Felix began to see improvements in his ability to avoid getting hit during fights and confrontations. Though the Durmstrang student still wasn't exactly as swift as lightning, but at least he could avoid a few more bruises and the possibility of needing to replace another leather jacket after a dueling match.

And that was at least a start.

Word count: 431