6 Dec 2024, 17:44
Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:39 hello all
and welcome to Hogwart.io Achelous, try not to double post.![]()
Hello! Thanks for the heads-up!
6 Dec 2024, 18:07
Let's Chat!
You've stumbled upon the very best place ever!Achelous Gavia-Dalca wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:35Well. Well. Well. What have I stumbled upon just now, that I totally did not know about until right now..
Pleased to make your acquaintance, new snakeling!
Brilliant!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:21Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:20Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 14:46 I'm good! Trying to think up a really good reply to some certain Slytherin buddies![]()
How've you been?? Keeping well I hope!![]()
![]()
You know I've tried to make it a good one when the reply's 800 words long![]()

Sorry about crushing you into the ground, Emmi! That was an, er, unfortunate side effect of disembrooming at speed!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Dec 2024, 18:41
Let's Chat!
Colin's blonde again?Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 18:07You've stumbled upon the very best place ever!Achelous Gavia-Dalca wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:35Well. Well. Well. What have I stumbled upon just now, that I totally did not know about until right now..
Pleased to make your acquaintance, new snakeling!
Brilliant!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:21Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:20Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 14:46 I'm good! Trying to think up a really good reply to some certain Slytherin buddies![]()
How've you been?? Keeping well I hope!![]()
![]()
You know I've tried to make it a good one when the reply's 800 words long![]()
Sorry about crushing you into the ground, Emmi! That was an, er, unfortunate side effect of disembrooming at speed!![]()
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
6 Dec 2024, 18:49
Let's Chat!
@Colin McCoire
Hehe... It let's me know you've arrived
Edit: Waaaah! Emily just got obliterated in her duelling match
Hehe... It let's me know you've arrived
Edit: Waaaah! Emily just got obliterated in her duelling match
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Dec 2024, 20:22
Let's Chat!
I saw it, but she was the last huffie standing. So I’m proud of herEmily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 18:49 @Colin McCoire
Hehe... It let's me know you've arrived
Edit: Waaaah! Emily just got obliterated in her duelling match![]()
6 Dec 2024, 20:51
Let's Chat!
Aww Eugenia! 
*snugs*
*snugs*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

