6 Dec 2024, 14:20
Let's Chat!
I'm so tired today. lol. But the fun part of today is that i'm decorating my christmas tree!
6 Dec 2024, 14:21
Let's Chat!
That's awesome! We set up our tree about a week ago. I'm super tired too though.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
6 Dec 2024, 14:42
Let's Chat!
Birdie buddy!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Dec 2024, 14:46
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Trying to think up a really good reply to some certain Slytherin buddies
How've you been?? Keeping well I hope!
How've you been?? Keeping well I hope!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Dec 2024, 14:48
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Dec 2024, 15:00
Let's Chat!
Ooo I see, I'm doing good as well, I just hope my tests and exams end soon and then I'll be freeEmily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 14:46 I'm good! Trying to think up a really good reply to some certain Slytherin buddies![]()
How've you been?? Keeping well I hope!![]()
6 Dec 2024, 15:04
Let's Chat!
Ooo good luck! I bet you'll be grand!Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 15:00Ooo I see, I'm doing good as well, I just hope my tests and exams end soon and then I'll be freeEmily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 14:46 I'm good! Trying to think up a really good reply to some certain Slytherin buddies![]()
How've you been?? Keeping well I hope!![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone