27 Nov 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
Sage, and Emmy, and Scoutt! Hi guys, haven't seen you in a while, Scout!!
I’m alright, Sage, what about you?
27 Nov 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
27 Nov 2024, 01:14
Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph! :p
Oh really? That's something we might have in common then
Oh really? That's something we might have in common then
27 Nov 2024, 01:15
Let's Chat!
i thiiiiiiiiiink ill try and edit the 4 of them into something and then make the banner around that maybe? hmmmEmily Shephard wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:11*GASP*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:09hii emi~~ i think i wanna make a 4 person banner for scout emi casey and zy ;o thoughts?![]()
![]()
![]()
hi brook!! ive been real busy lately~~
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
27 Nov 2024, 01:17
Let's Chat!
I've always done it through generic canva poster template if I ever try to fight more than two characters on a thing, but you're clever so I'm looking forward to it either way!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:15i thiiiiiiiiiink ill try and edit the 4 of them into something and then make the banner around that maybe? hmmmEmily Shephard wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:11*GASP*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:09hii emi~~ i think i wanna make a 4 person banner for scout emi casey and zy ;o thoughts?![]()
![]()
![]()
hi brook!! ive been real busy lately~~how r u boo?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Nov 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
about to make the coolest 4 person banner of all time!!! besides that im pretty good~~ unis been kicking me though lol im super excited for this semester to be OVER with lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
27 Nov 2024, 01:25
Let's Chat!
Same...! Damn these essays!
They probably wouldn't be so bad if I understood the heckin material...
They probably wouldn't be so bad if I understood the heckin material...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Nov 2024, 01:30
Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:12Ooh nice! I just had dinner lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
27 Nov 2024, 01:31
Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:22about to make the coolest 4 person banner of all time!!! besides that im pretty good~~ unis been kicking me though lol im super excited for this semester to be OVER with lol
cool! have fun with that banner!
I think you should kick uni back. tho i really hope you pass, and uni gets easier over time!