Back 8704 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:wow: Sage, and Emmy, and Scoutt! Hi guys, haven't seen you in a while, Scout!!

I’m alright, Sage, what about you? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:12
Joseph Sims wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:10 Em! :wow:
Hiyyyaaa Kiara!


Great!!! Just had breakfast :rofl:
You?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph! :p
Oh really? That's something we might have in common then :wow:
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:11
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:09
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:08 BROOKIE! JO! SAGE! SCOUTIE! :wow:
hii emi~~ i think i wanna make a 4 person banner for scout emi casey and zy ;o thoughts?
*GASP* :wow: :wow: :wow:
i thiiiiiiiiiink ill try and edit the 4 of them into something and then make the banner around that maybe? hmmm

hi brook!! ive been real busy lately~~ <3 how r u boo?

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:15
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:11
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:09
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:08 BROOKIE! JO! SAGE! SCOUTIE! :wow:
hii emi~~ i think i wanna make a 4 person banner for scout emi casey and zy ;o thoughts?
*GASP* :wow: :wow: :wow:
i thiiiiiiiiiink ill try and edit the 4 of them into something and then make the banner around that maybe? hmmm

hi brook!! ive been real busy lately~~ <3 how r u boo?
I've always done it through generic canva poster template if I ever try to fight more than two characters on a thing, but you're clever so I'm looking forward to it either way! ^^ <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout!! I’m alright, what about you? glad to see you back <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:19
Scout!! I’m alright, what about you? glad to see you back <3
about to make the coolest 4 person banner of all time!!! besides that im pretty good~~ unis been kicking me though lol im super excited for this semester to be OVER with lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Same...! Damn these essays! :@

They probably wouldn't be so bad if I understood the heckin material...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:12
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:12
Joseph Sims wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:10 Em! :wow:
Hiyyyaaa Kiara!


Great!!! Just had breakfast :rofl:
You?
Ooh nice! I just had dinner lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:22
Brookline Quinn wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:19
Scout!! I’m alright, what about you? glad to see you back <3
about to make the coolest 4 person banner of all time!!! besides that im pretty good~~ unis been kicking me though lol im super excited for this semester to be OVER with lol
cool! have fun with that banner!

I think you should kick uni back :angry2: . tho i really hope you pass, and uni gets easier over time! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 8704 / 18141