27 Nov 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
Hi Brook!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
27 Nov 2024, 01:08
Let's Chat!
BROOKIE! JO! SAGE! SCOUTIE!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Nov 2024, 01:08
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone! Back againnn
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
27 Nov 2024, 01:09
Let's Chat!
hii emi~~ i think i wanna make a 4 person banner for scout emi casey and zy ;o thoughts?
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
27 Nov 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
Em!
Hiyyyaaa Kiara!
Hiyyyaaa Kiara!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
27 Nov 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
YIPPEEEE MORE PEOPLE! Hello guys and I do think multitasking is a great skill but my adhd stops me from doing that-
27 Nov 2024, 01:11
Let's Chat!
Yooo heyo Kadence!
I suspect I have adhd too
I suspect I have adhd too
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
27 Nov 2024, 01:11
Let's Chat!
*GASP*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:09hii emi~~ i think i wanna make a 4 person banner for scout emi casey and zy ;o thoughts?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Nov 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
Heyy hru??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique