Let's Chat!
How are youuu????
Let's Chat!
Good!!!! I have so much to do!
How are you??
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
Im good trying to write another 200 words for this errand!
Let's Chat!
Oooo which one?
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
Cupid cookies .Emmi is giving this to Kait!!
Reducio

Let's Chat!
Ooo that's so cute!!!!
Brees gonna be carried there by @Zephyr Deakin
Brees gonna be carried there by @Zephyr Deakin
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
Thank youuu!!! Emmi has developed a little crush!

OOh?
OOh?
Let's Chat!
I'm dying my hair redish cause my hair is a dark brown like almost black and red sorta shows without having to bleach it
Let's Chat!
Awww!!!!
Yep! Against her will obv. But someone had to force her to go do something
My hairs too dark to bleach it blonde for I could dye it blue
Yep! Against her will obv. But someone had to force her to go do something
I have dyed my hair every shade of dark redLotus Lively wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 22:06 I'm dying my hair redish cause my hair is a dark brown like almost black and red sorta shows without having to bleach it
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
This reminds me of the fact that when I was a kid (3rd-5th grade actually), I went to the school for the deaf. However, I didn't play football there until I started flag football in 6th-7th grade. We didn't have a football team for one and two, it seemed almost every parent was practially enrolling their kids in sports at the time, whether the kids wanted to or not. (I wanted Karate. Why did they suggest that if I COULDNT do karate. more below.) So, we signed me up for tackle football, and only for one day, I went to the "best" youth football team in the county, to find out that their team and coach is purely a [insert bad word hereJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:30Why aren't you going for your school? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:17Actually I think so but I haven't tbeen there for two years. That's the first time I went. And he's going be in the club team for our school. Im going to our rivalries club team. I said he should join me he said probably notJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:13ahhh nice! Any other girls in ur class/club?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:10uhh nope! I think I wanna get to know him better. Were texting a lot more tho! And he stayed up with me the other night
The point being, I didn't CHOOSE to go to another school for sports purposes but I did do that.
Anyways back to what I was saying above where i said more below. They literally asked me what sport I wanted to play and only from their list; Karate, Football, Baseball and Basketball. I picked Karate. I picked it instantly. I dreamed of doing it since I watched Taylor Lautner as a kid doing karate in his dojo. But then they followed up with, actually we can't do that let's get you into football. Karate's too expensive.
then why was it listed
flash forward to today, after constant running and asthma attacks and losing my hearing aids and getting knocked to the ground hard, and getting yelled at, and blah blah blah. I tuned out of football and lost interest in it.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark