Let's Chat!
ahhh nice! Any other girls in ur class/club?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:10uhh nope! I think I wanna get to know him better. Were texting a lot more tho! And he stayed up with me the other night
Let's Chat!
Actually I think so but I haven't tbeen there for two years. That's the first time I went. And he's going be in the club team for our school. Im going to our rivalries club team. I said he should join me he said probably notJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:13ahhh nice! Any other girls in ur class/club?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:10uhh nope! I think I wanna get to know him better. Were texting a lot more tho! And he stayed up with me the other night
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Why aren't you going for your school? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:17Actually I think so but I haven't tbeen there for two years. That's the first time I went. And he's going be in the club team for our school. Im going to our rivalries club team. I said he should join me he said probably notJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:13ahhh nice! Any other girls in ur class/club?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:10uhh nope! I think I wanna get to know him better. Were texting a lot more tho! And he stayed up with me the other night
Let's Chat!
Well I actually got into wrestling form the other school before ei started wrestlign for this one. So for me its like having two homes. When they wrestle against each other i cheer for both teams. But I'm going to this club team cause of that ad too also learn moreJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:30Why aren't you going for your school? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:17Actually I think so but I haven't tbeen there for two years. That's the first time I went. And he's going be in the club team for our school. Im going to our rivalries club team. I said he should join me he said probably notJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:13ahhh nice! Any other girls in ur class/club?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:10uhh nope! I think I wanna get to know him better. Were texting a lot more tho! And he stayed up with me the other night
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Whatcha talking about?
Let's Chat!
Me wrestling for two different schools!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:31Well I actually got into wrestling form the other school before ei started wrestlign for this one. So for me its like having two homes. When they wrestle against each other i cheer for both teams. But I'm going to this club team cause of that ad too also learn moreJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:30Why aren't you going for your school? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:17Actually I think so but I haven't tbeen there for two years. That's the first time I went. And he's going be in the club team for our school. Im going to our rivalries club team. I said he should join me he said probably notJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:13ahhh nice! Any other girls in ur class/club?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:10
uhh nope! I think I wanna get to know him better. Were texting a lot more tho! And he stayed up with me the other night
Niceee so is it a good thing the boy said no to joining you or a bad thing?
Let's Chat!
Ooh! That sounds so fun
Have you won anything yet?
Let's Chat!
Season just ended. But yea! I've won first in league, second at a tournament and most of my duels! Now let see how off season goes!
Honestly idk. It'd be nice to have him there and especially when I don't know anyone on the club team.Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:35ReducioBree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:31Well I actually got into wrestling form the other school before ei started wrestlign for this one. So for me its like having two homes. When they wrestle against each other i cheer for both teams. But I'm going to this club team cause of that ad too also learn moreJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:30Why aren't you going for your school? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:17Actually I think so but I haven't tbeen there for two years. That's the first time I went. And he's going be in the club team for our school. Im going to our rivalries club team. I said he should join me he said probably not
Niceee so is it a good thing the boy said no to joining you or a bad thing?
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
ig... how old is he? if you dont mind sharingBree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:40Season just ended. But yea! I've won first in league, second at a tournament and most of my duels! Now let see how off season goes!
Honestly idk. It'd be nice to have him there and especially when I don't know anyone on the club team.Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:35ReducioBree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:31Well I actually got into wrestling form the other school before ei started wrestlign for this one. So for me its like having two homes. When they wrestle against each other i cheer for both teams. But I'm going to this club team cause of that ad too also learn moreJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:30Why aren't you going for your school? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 18:17
Actually I think so but I haven't tbeen there for two years. That's the first time I went. And he's going be in the club team for our school. Im going to our rivalries club team. I said he should join me he said probably not
Niceee so is it a good thing the boy said no to joining you or a bad thing?